Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reverie World Hiring for Intern/Paid positions. - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 08:16 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDmino View Post
too bad I cannot write a resume as I have no clue how.
You could goole it, or if it helps, then just klick on how-to-write-a-resume.org

Good luck and don't forget, it is all about You.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:19 AM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

JDmino has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by szebus View Post
You could goole it, or if it helps, then just klick on how-to-write-a-resume.org

Good luck and don't forget, it is all about You.
Thanks mate! I will see what I can do!
Old 09-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

When you say creating artwork, that's from scratch right?
Man, LiTos you'll have other opportunities. Thank God that at the moment you have all the time in the world and the freedom to pursue your gaming interests. Essays are the bane of my existence
I think I shouldn't apply. I guess I'll wait to just design maps when DoF comes out!
Old 09-30-2009, 01:17 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
Man, LiTos you'll have other opportunities. Thank God that at the moment you have all the time in the world and the freedom to pursue your gaming interests. Essays are the bane of my existence
That isn't true. I dont have that much time because of the new school and everything. Just think about how I'd feel if I get a job - any job actually, at this point. This of course is even better. :P
Edit: Wait I just realized I have a tad of scenario designer experience. I've done missions in ArmA 2 which are trigger and/or script based. Hm, I may have a shot at this after all. It'll be awesome if Reverie hires me. I'm going to cook up some missions over the days and send a resume then.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.

Last edited by LiTos456 : 09-30-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:13 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Quote:
Quote:
That isn't true.
Which part isn't true? There aren't other opportunities? Of course they'll be more opportunities. You are not trying to pursue your gaming opportunities? By gaming, I mean the whole industry, not just playing, so you are. Essays aren't the bane of my existence? It's taken 3 and a half hours to write my history essay just now on the Liberal Constitutional Crisis 1909-1911.
Quit your 'depressive' whining, you'll get into the gaming industry sooner or later - you're quite young as it is. At least you know what direction you want to go in!
Old 09-30-2009, 02:24 PM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Knowing what he really wants to do already puts him a step ahead of most people. After that it's all effort, and if it's something you really want to - it should be easy.

So I concur, you'll be fine Litos.

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.
Old 09-30-2009, 05:18 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Which part isn't true? There aren't other opportunities? Of course they'll be more opportunities. You are not trying to pursue your gaming opportunities? By gaming, I mean the whole industry, not just playing, so you are. Essays aren't the bane of my existence? It's taken 3 and a half hours to write my history essay just now on the Liberal Constitutional Crisis 1909-1911.
Quit your 'depressive' whining, you'll get into the gaming industry sooner or later - you're quite young as it is. At least you know what direction you want to go in!
Nah I'm not whining. I actually edited and shortened my post lol, that was a bit TMI, so my apologies.
And the part that isnt true is that I have all the time in the world.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.

Last edited by LiTos456 : 09-30-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:25 AM
Reverie World Studios - Intern Scenario Scripter

Dan Riddell has good reputation

Yes! Was hyped up about this for weeks.Awesomeness.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

^ SoV has my letter of recommendation. ^_^
Old 10-02-2009, 09:18 AM

fyro11 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiTos456 View Post
That isn't true. I dont have that much time because of the new school and everything. Just think about how I'd feel if I get a job - any job actually, at this point. This of course is even better. :P
Edit: Wait I just realized I have a tad of scenario designer experience. I've done missions in ArmA 2 which are trigger and/or script based. Hm, I may have a shot at this after all. It'll be awesome if Reverie hires me. I'm going to cook up some missions over the days and send a resume then.
I don't think this should be coming from Reverie's mouth (bad for PR, understandably), but they cannot legally employ anyone under 16. Hence you may be able to get 'in' if you refused pay, and was a contributor instead. Not sure if that's up your alley, but yeah anyways. Konstantin will hopefully say 'yay' or 'nay' as to whether I'm correct in assuming as such.
Closed Thread