Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Emon Adian

Characters: Jeraard (human survivor)
Jainin (elven traveler capable archer and swordswoman)
Ron (travelling merchant and employer of a small party including Jainin and Moradar with his soldier group)
Moradar (The leader of the mercenary unit that helps a certain merchanta person with ulterior motives!?)

The first sunrays came up from beyond the peaks in the snowy mountains, all the way down to the lush little forest on the very outskirts of the known domain. As it lit up the forest the birds began to sing, it was a beautiful composition fit for kings. This morning seemed extreemly bright, except for the pillar of smoke that rose through the skies. The last of the screams died away as the fire began to retreat back until there was nothing left but rubble and ashes. On the outskirts of the town there was a broken sign and it said on the teared piece, Emon Adian. Emon Adian was the last post for any merchant and no armies ever went this far out in the land, what could have happened. Three days later a merchant group arrived. All to see what had happened so Ron decided that they would try and find out why this had happened. "Moradar, would you please ask you men to search for any clues?" At first Moradar seemed reluctant however he gave in and yelled, "search this forsaken town. I want to know what happened." The soldiers gave a salute and started searching. "Jainin, would you please help them?" Ron asked with a smile, Jainin was the only person in the party that was actually employed by Ron. The rest were mercenaries that a lord had employed for him to take him to Emon Adian. Jainin did not say a word but just started looking around, to the left there was something that looked like a blacksmith however as everything else it was burned to the ground. The only thing that was not completely burnt to the ground was a a small church on the edge of the village. Very close to the thick wall, inside was complete darkness the likes that gives people chills.

(too be continiued if i bother ) Afk sleeping
Old 06-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Woooah, old thread.
It's also not really a contest anymore, since cybroxis left.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 06-04-2010, 04:31 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

cybroxis has a default reputation

Didn't you see the story I posted? Man.....

Also, very enchanting Black Fang. But....please...look in a grammar book
You show wonderful imagination in that piece, but it's a little hard to understand. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by cybroxis : 06-04-2010 at 04:33 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Ah I didn't realize you were the one who bumped up the thread, my bad.
Welcome back.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:59 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Thanks .
Old 06-05-2010, 05:01 AM
Orc Sect:
Goblin Raider

Blackfall234 has a default reputation
Default Mythador Legends of forgotten times

Book 1

Page 3

Althanir and Erethear were in the deep forest now. It feeled like they had the longest journey of their time behind them, but they still saw the path from where they came.
Althanir ? Do you really think this was a good idea ? No I don’t, but now we are here. The Dark Presence was very strong now. And the both Elves had the feeling that someone was watching at them, or something…
It was not long before they reached the root of the Presence. But in this short time Althanir had the feeling that he has never been this far away from all. Allthough Erethear was near him.

Althanir saw a dark Crystal.The young Elves sat down and watched the Crystal.
Is that the thing we looked for ? Erethear looked at him expectanly. A dark Crystal… What do you think it is, Althanir ?
I don’t know… but it have the feeling that it is more then we think. We should go now!
I had the whole way round the feeling that something is wrong. We should never have come here.

Erethear had Althanir never seen so serious.
Come on ! Itīs just a dark Crystal with a Dark Pressence, said Erethear.
Or do you think its an Artefact of the old time with endless power that will give us the might
To get the world controll ? You don’t believe this fairy talesīs, or do you ?
Maybe I do…. Answered Althanir silent. Silent vote sounded around the two friends.
Quiet and threatening… Where does that come from ? Hello ? Someones there ?
Erethear got no answer. Master Tharanden ? Silence…. The silence felt so threatening that it seemed the world would sank in her.

Althanirīs inner voice told him that its time to get away from here.
Althanir ran the way back from where they came. He took no account of Erethear.
That was perhaps the biggest error he committed….
But he was not thinking about that now.He ran further and further until his hometown.

But this Crystal, the fact he let Erethear back. The time for Peace was near and end now…
The time for Harmony began to broke… The time began to end…

Althanir didn’t know where the Crystal came from, or what he achieved.
But he should learn it in the near future…

Ok, right now im at a point where i see that my story start would become muuuuuuuuch to long. So i did a cut in here
i will tell you how the Story ends
The middle of the Story you can think of yourselve. But i hope theirs enough potencial for expenses and unexpected events.

But the End of Story would be the End of the peace and harmony too.
So heres the End :

The War devastated the world... The Elves lost their great Power, lost their great Future... the Dragons disappeared and those who where able to stop all this madness where nowhere to find.... or dead. Stories tell about the return of Althanir. The people tell you that he will return and end all this madness that is now in the world...
Some people even say they saw the mighty Tharaden riding on a white Horse. And the Dragons of course.... what happened to them ? Got they destroyed by the War ? Or did they left the lands, to see everything end ?

But the one who never will be unforgiven... the one who did brought all this Chaos in the world... His name is forbidden to say, his mind in the Eternal Abyss banned... Maybe he is the one that can end all this Chaos and Corruption...

Im really happy about the end
Its may not the best Storie but the fact that english is not my motherlanguage says it all. If i would be able to write it in German it would be much better At least the Storie is ok for a guy who is 15

Last edited by Blackfall234 : 06-05-2010 at 05:02 AM. Reason: i forgott a word :D
Old 06-05-2010, 05:52 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Sweet story. The fact your german does explain the grammar lol
Nice work!

Last edited by cybroxis : 12-14-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

I do not have time to work on my story [in the lore section - Neg's Story]. It got a little past me, I don't have the time to work on it. Does anyone want to continue it? If so, just post so. I will say what I had in mind for the rest of the story, but up to those that continue it to work through it and decide what is best.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:51 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Lightbulb

As the Vak'ti readied for war in the dark pits of Dera'Mur, the Kormin inhabiting the lighted ground far above obliviously prattled and debated human suffering (ironically, the worst example of the subject was caused by the very philosphers arrogantly strutting above it). They whiled their days away through vane luxuries and enjoyed the pristine natural beauty of the land they inhabited. Of course, they were not satisfied with this, being the avaricious beings that they were. No, they ever complained about their blissful life, the indolent boredom of having no needs and nothing to do. Surely, the eminent Vak'ti invasion would serve as a useful awakening agent from their torturous repose.
However, not all of the Kormin were as oblivious as thought by the warped Vak'ti - in fact, one, named Vulen, was much different from the rest, possessing their eyes and yet the inquisitive, calculating mind of a Vak'ti to appreciate their power and usefulness. He remembered the injustice of the Vak'ti's imprisonment and saw the harbingers of their resurfacing - small cracks in perfectly aligned desert ground, small quakes that couldn't shift a plate, and an ominous dark cloud cover that threatened lighting, thunder, and torrents of acidic rain...
The same paradox between race and person was evident in one the elite drilling mage and technician squads, the Vy'krul, in the Vak'ti - her name was D'Kamora. But do not let this set-up mislead your mind that this was a classic love story - oh no, for indeed these two were vehemently opposed, but paradoxically in the ways contrary to their races. D'Kamora was much more artistically minded than the other Vak'ti, resulting from an unusual access to the world above through a pinprick sized hole in her bedroom. So the "Kormin" D'Kamora and the "Vak'ti" Vulen were opposed in thought in ways contrary to their nature. However, they indeed were in love, as will be seen by generations after them, as the only example of peace and understanding between the incredibly hostile two races......
What came next could not have been predicted by any...

Please feel free to continue the story - BUT DO NOT REPEAT THE STORY OF ROMEO AND JULIET - I cannot stress this enough, people. Have fun with it though

Last edited by cybroxis : 12-07-2010 at 07:12 PM. Reason: grammar errors
Old 12-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Sorry, been pretty busy with the beta lately, but if anyone still wants to post stories and comment, you're free to do so (or even continue on with my story above )

srry for double posting