Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Unnoficial Storyline Contest! - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

cybroxis has a default reputation

Nice convoluted storylines guys (it's a complement - means complicated in this sense :P). Also, very nice Chaoticus. Bikkebakke, I like the campaign mode your story presents - maybe the campaigns that come from these stories will be rts', but will be like an rpg in that you have choices? Very nice concept. Keep 'em comin . I might have to make one :P - *sneak peek* One word. Dark Elven uprising
Old 09-28-2009, 09:20 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

bikkebakke has a default reputation

hmm that dark elf idea got me thinking of a new story (no not about dark elves but containing elves) ^^

Just guessing that you can write more than one :P if so I got one coming right up.

Last edited by bikkebakke : 09-28-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 06:17 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Alright you can write one more (hint: tell us if you are going to edit or expand your previous story) Thanks for not taking my idea :P . That reminds me, noone do dark elves, at least not till i've done mine (might be a bit, I have a lot of other stuff going on right now XD - that just means that it'll be all that much better for the wait )
Old 09-29-2009, 08:01 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

In an age far past, the ancients were of 2 paths, equally loved and equally acceptable. One was the way of death and destruction, seen as a natural half of the cycle of which the other path, which was life and light, was also part of. All the races practiced each of these two magics to some degree or another, but none was more proficient or incorporated both into their lives more than the elves. Unlike other races, which only saw death magic as a way to destroy their enemies, the dark elves (for that is what they were called, even if they looked exactly like the other elves), or those elves that followed the dark side of life, took it into their responsibility to use this magic to ease the sufferings of those dying or writhing in pain and speed their souls to the afterlife, to the grand source of all life. The high elves (they were very sure of their righteousness, although they were only one half of the circle) were assigned the opposite responsibility to save those that could be saved, to cure diseases, and to serve their natural purpose, such as by growing farms with speeded growth, making life-giving rain fall to the earth, and other such things. As was also natural, these two groups, fulfilling opposite sides of the circle, were in constant conflict with eachother, like the two halves of yin and yang in our world.

One day, the high elf Toram got it into his hot air baloon of a prideful skull to remove the dark elven side of magic and the circle altogether. He set to scheming, and by the end, he had convinced all that the dark elves had been corrupted in their task to speed the soul's journey by performing what he called necromancy, enslaving the soul to their own will. What was not known was that he had been the one to orchestrate such a grotesque torture show, and had done it as an especially detested dark elf bent to help a dying man's soul to the afterlife. He tried to protest such an accusation, but the pride-blinded high elves took this as evil and treachery, killing every dark elf found, driving the rest into hiding deep beneath the earth.

Through centuries of seperation from, and an intense hatred for your long-removed high elven enemies for centuries, your dark elven kind have evolved into something different from the high elves. You have developed extremely pale skin and hair that is bleached white from long removed access to the sun. Obviously not the physical features, you, the dark elves, have changed in the meaning of your name. You are dark, not because of death magic, but because of the corruption and desperation and enmity that forced you to use the newfound art of necromancy to survive in the harsh underground environment.

Now is the time to EXPLODE from the ground. Now is the time to STRIKE DOWN those that betrayed you, from right under their pompous noses. Now is the time for VENGEANCE on those that wrongfully killed your kind and drove you to unspeakable acts of necromancy, a corruption of your creed. You, Dalaar Rak'zalon, must lead your people, the dark elves, to victory and destroy any that stand in the way of your conquest!

Last edited by cybroxis : 09-29-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

bikkebakke has a default reputation

Nice really nice, I see why you wanted them for yourself >,>

I will try to blend my new story with the old one >,<

maby as when you have managed to clear my first campaign this one will start :P

**I wanna play as dark elves xD they are sweet
Old 09-30-2009, 05:43 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Ty bikkebakke , but for your next story could you try to use better grammar? :P . Your last was good but could you just run a manual spell check or somethin? I spent close to an hour on mine so ty lots :P
Old 10-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Comon guys, why'd the thread go so ghost-town all of a sudden? Comon, comment, put some more stories in, etc.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:33 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Bikkebakke thought you were gonna make another story what happened guys?
Old 10-16-2009, 05:52 PM
Elite Member

sneaky_squirrel has good reputation

Got nothin' better to do so...

In the current times, blood is spilled rarely and the orcish tribes are under control, as well as the elves do not acknowledge our existence, I sometimes wonder why the fields I stand on are red from blood since not even the orcs would be that blood thirsty.

I write this letter to the council from my tent in the forward camp settled in Isilly, forest region said to be held by the fountain of miracle, I am general Soidfelld, I was sent here with my men to check all of the sudden attacks on the surrounding villages, leaving only ash. This seems very odd, first, humans wouldn't be foolish enough to kill themselves, elves could care less about us and much less fight, those pussies. This couldn't even be the work of Orc's, those careless things leave a lot of flesh from their banquet behind and usually just loot the homes. I can sense this is something else, something not human, nor elf...not even Orc.

I'd go on, but I'd figure I'll leave you guys waiting some more so you get a bit upset.
Old 10-19-2009, 01:25 PM
Elven Sect:
Ranger

Very nice. Also, and I don't know if this is what you intended, but could that possibly connect with my campaign in some way?