Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Greetings from London. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square > Traveler Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2014, 05:16 PM

Kundalini has a default reputation
Default Greetings from London.

Greetings to you all, my name is Christopher and just found this jewel of a game a few days ago.

I am surprised I never heard of this game before, the MMORTS genre is very close to my heart and theres not many games of this type around. Shattered Galaxy is showing its age and Stronghold Kingdoms is an extreme pay-to-win cash grab. Battleforge recently closed down its servers and Shogun 2 Total War multiplayer Avatar campaign seems to be the only competition to this game on the market.

Only after browsing the entirety of the Steam store page did I finally find this game and I would highly recommend the dev team/publisher think about increasing their advertising for this game. ( I know you are not a huge AAA studio but even small steps like encouraging prominent youtube game reviewers such as TotalBiscuit to make a review and give this great game some much needed attention would be a great start)

On to the game itself, yes it has bugs and a myriad of balancing issues, but given the fact it was designed and maintained by a very small team of people I am very impressed. I know how hard it is to make a game, i've tried and failed myself and i've been an Alpha/Beta tester for countless tittles that have also failed. (End of Nations being the last MMORTS i've watched destroy itself.)

I know theres a big patch coming out soon i've read the forums and I sure hope it will breathe new life into the game and hopefully I can carry on playing this game for a few years atleast. I will highly be recommending this game to everyone I know and hopefully try and increase the playerbase a bit.

Keep up the good work Devs and hopefully I will see you ingame sometime after the next patch is released!

Christopher.
Old 06-29-2014, 02:39 PM
DoF Moderator
Beastrider

ReCoder has a default reputation

Welcome to the game Kundalini! I'm glad you like the game, we've been trying to get some more advertising out but at the moment we're incredibly busy preparing for that big patch you read about so we don't have much marketing time! I hope you stick around with us as we improve this game and roll with the inevitable obstacles to come, enjoy your time here because this game is of a rare breed. (Careful where you put your real name, I would recommend removing that from your post).

Signature made by yours truly but inspired by the art of Aametherar the orc. Taking requests for sigs, PM me.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Old 07-04-2014, 01:44 PM
DoF Moderator

Skyblade has a default reputation

Hey Chris, welcome to the forums and DoF! I've always wanted to London, and the United Kingdom in general.