My bad - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 01:39 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

iceblast has a default reputation

Mark 1 puppeteer for making a bad reply. Yes it does fit in. You don't simply yell at devs to post new pictures have some respect.

Did you see EA Fans scream at EA Apoc for screenshots of th RA3. No they didn't they waited for him to have 5 faqs at the end of the day. Try to behave in the same manner as the EA Fans did. Good things come to those who wait.

When food is getting cooked in the school canteen for lunch and your at break yelling them to demand what to be seen you dont do that you wait and see what it is at lunch and if you like you get just like the game with screenshots.

Last edited by iceblast : 09-02-2008 at 01:42 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:28 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Bad analogy, the third. Poorly worded too. You're on a roll iceblast. Quit whilst you're *ahem* ahead.
I couldn't care for seeing the screenshots much. That's not what I was arguing. It was the lack of updates and screenshots making this forum go dead, which means that popularity for this game is lessening. When I joined, this was more active then it is now. This means that, these being the official forums, and we hear nothing, what are people who may be mildly interested in this game be? Barely any of us know a smidgeon of what's going on and what's happening, so how is interest going to be raised?
-That was my point, if you'd care to read rather than assume. But I really didn't expect otherwise, that's why you're so popular on your other forums.

Anyway, this thing's finished. One of the devs explained their marketing so it's all good now.

Last edited by Puppeteer : 09-03-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

iceblast has a default reputation

why don't you shut up. the analogy was good it was like for break beta and lunch release and you being a pest demanding for screenshots before beta stage and even after that.

I dont go to much gaming forums anymore because there all wierd with people like you... i only go to game replays for the game forums now. Others i do sport who i mix in well with i found it hard to chat to some people at IP because we didn't have much in common. People like ark was very nice guy and sometimes christ was also talkative to but you... your just jack the jack from watford grammar.

Even if you could see i hated IP and i tried my hardest to get banned and people like you (admin) have made IP dead anyway.

Was the Western Force popular when the rugby club joined the super 14 yes people were excited about this new team, then they started losing nearly every game and the fans attended filled less than 40% of the stadium and then they began to win and now 90% of the 80,000 seat stadium is filled. Small things even dead things can come into big things.

Look at some famous drawings people though they were bad but later years it got really famous.
Old 09-03-2008, 02:53 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Quote:
Anyway, this thing's finished. One of the devs explained their marketing so it's all good now.
Care to read at all?
Old 09-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Flame wars now eh? Yea.

- Thread Closed

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Closed Thread