Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

dof.exe crashes - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2014, 08:49 AM

HonourSake has a default reputation
Default dof.exe crashes

Hi, I bought this game 2 years ago but never played until this time. my old pc cannot meet the requirements of the game properly but ı could play kingdom wars singleplayer and other stuff with no problem.

now ı bought a new pc and can play this game with no problem except the crash which hapening all the time when ı click on kingdom wars in singleplayer. I do know this is also link with C/user/pc name , and my pc name does include 1 non-eng letter but ı cannot change because it does not let me to change. I hope you can fix this, ı also know you end up with this issue to work but ı beg you ı dont want more stuff from this game... I just want to play this game properly can you help me to solve this problem ?

P.S. = I have done the stuff which developers said but still the crash continuous...

Last edited by HonourSake : 07-20-2014 at 09:54 AM.
Old 07-20-2014, 02:24 PM
DoF Moderator
Beastrider

ReCoder has a default reputation

Please post your logs and we will be able to assist you further, Instructions on how to post logs can be found here: http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=4337
Thank you!

Signature made by yours truly but inspired by the art of Aametherar the orc. Taking requests for sigs, PM me.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Old 07-22-2014, 02:19 PM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Hello HonourSake,

We have a fix coming in the next patch for the username bug. This should fix your problem. Meanwhile I suggest Online Kingdom - it has everything Kingdom Wars mode has - and more. I apologize for this bug and thank you for your patience.