Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Bug, Crash and ALL armies gone - HIGH Priority - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2014, 03:07 PM

Nfslyinx has a default reputation
Angry Bug, Crash and ALL armies gone - HIGH Priority

Hello,
My game crashed the other day, well it froze and I had to force close it with alt+crtl+dlt because, after waiting, it wouldn't work again. I lost the army I was using but lucky, Langor was online and, after several GUI glitches he went onto my city to check and then he gave me a refund for the troops I'd lost.

Unfortunately, this happened again a couple of days ago but worse. I'd just finished a siege that I'd lost after being disconnected from the guy I was besieging with and as I went back to the world map, the game froze and then closed down and the windows 7 pop up thingy came up asking me to either stop or wait for the program to respond. I clicked the stop the program option and by this point was panicking about what would happen to my army based of last time. When I logged back onto my city, there was no army defending my base in case of attack because I'd put all my troops into world map armies, I found if I do this, someone has to have a super small army to attack my base and no one does so it never gets attacked this way. Anyway, when I clicked the world map button I found that ALL my armies had gone, all of them, not just the one I was using but all of them, GUTTED.

I contacted a Dev via PM but to no avail and so I am here hoping for help days later. The armies were probably worth over 700 in crowns if I were to buy them back and get the resources to train them up to the high levels again. As you can see, this bug needs fixing fast! I am also asking for some kind of refund of these crowns as I have been sat here for days with a pretty much useless game as all I have worked up to is now gone... :/

Thanks in advance for your help, Lyinx.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (23.9 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Nfslyinx : 05-11-2014 at 04:29 AM.