Pls make something to change the characteristics - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2014, 07:12 PM
Human Sect:
Archer

Wolffighter has a default reputation
Default Pls make something to change the characteristics

honestly when i started playing dof i just took the same what my friend choosed (he said it is a good game well but hes a stupid noob who choosed crap) im in this game for nearly a year now and why do i have to start a new town to change it? i mean a new town cost damm much and my troups would be away too the crowns i spend on the town are about 2000+ cause of elite units, the protection i bought etc and it's just bad that i don't have military as personality i mean 20% more hp and dmg damm thats a must have i mean i can't pvp cause 20% less is a perma death and pve is a disadvantage to other players too. i just don't knew it when i starded and choosed useless things( building and trade) it's so useless after you have your town i mean do anyone cares if he is done with his town? you don't see the costs on the end but the troup thing is important. and i would be happy if you would make a option to change the personalitys. even if it is a 1 time only thing and cost 500 crowns. cause it's rly important
Old 05-07-2014, 01:08 PM
DoF Moderator
Sorcerer

gorgos96 has a default reputation

Wolffighter, this the wrong topic for your thread next time make your suggestions in the suggestions part please.
Old 05-07-2014, 01:57 PM
DoF Moderator

Asylum has a default reputation

Dear wolf,

I think that this is a GREAT suggestion and after reviewing it I'll make sure that our coder see's this suggestion hopefully they can script it. For the future, please post suggestions in the suggestion area.