Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

What would YOU like to see added community? - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2014, 09:41 PM
DoF Moderator

Skyblade has a default reputation

updated user interface
Old 03-16-2014, 12:16 PM
DoF Moderator
Shaman

ReCoder has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
updated user interface
OH MAN would that be nice! I'll definitely bring up this and hopefully we can streamline it a bit!

Signature made by yours truly but inspired by the art of Aametherar the orc. Taking requests for sigs, PM me.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Old 03-16-2014, 03:13 PM

nightovizard has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
updated user interface
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReCoder View Post
OH MAN would that be nice! I'll definitely bring up this and hopefully we can streamline it a bit!
to go a little further with that feature:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightovizard View Post
[...] Changes on the unit interface, for example I would like to be able to select all my units on the battlefield, because the number of units I can select at the same time is limited. Also I would like to see where my units are going to be positioned when I keep pressing right click and I select the direction they should face after moving (similar to total war).
And with the new empire expansion, which allows players to conquer towns and castles from the world. I would like another addition of it, what if apart from these towns and cities, new npc neutral settlements appeared? Guilds would try to capture and defense these as they would bring some kind of bonuses to all the guild members. Guild would be able to createtheir own guild city there.

Last edited by nightovizard : 03-16-2014 at 06:50 PM.
Old 03-16-2014, 06:07 PM

Sirral has a default reputation

update Alliances: Bring more purpose into being in an alliance by letting leaders create ranks for their members and selcet more officers to maintain the alliance.
Also give purpose to the Alliance Hall.
Lastly Alliance's should be able to fight over territory against other alliances on map and which ever alliance owns the territory, all the members in that alliance can get resorces, buy stuff thats cheaper their then any other town, train troops for lower cost. All awards for winning the territory, and have a time limit before another alliance can lay siege to the territory again.
Old 03-16-2014, 06:08 PM
DoF Moderator

Asylum has a default reputation

Dear Dev's,

I have a few request for the alliance menu that could help us become better, small updates like this is what makes or breaks a game.

1) Please add a section where you can see the last time a alliance member was online in the alliance tab.

2) Please add a section that shows how may crowns a alliance member has donated and how many crowns has been rewarded to the member from the alliance.

I think these two updates would be wonders for the game.
Old 03-17-2014, 01:01 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Looks like the alliance update requests are topping the list for now, we`ll be sure to concentrate on this after the Empire release. We won`t forget about the GUI as well
Old 04-20-2014, 07:50 AM

nightovizard has a default reputation

something I have noticed is that the mouse icon is always a hand with a finger. That's ok for making selections and order units to move. But I think that it could have other icons when the action is another apart of moving, for example:
- you select a unit, and you want to attack an enemy unit, instead of that icon, a sword icon would appear when the mouse its above enemy units, so you will know you ordered them to attack.
- same for resource gathering, for example when you order peasents to gather wood, an axe could appear, etc.

Here others:
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5213/bccurosrs.png

I think this would make the interface way more intuitive for the players, instead of having always the same mouse icon over and over again.

Last edited by nightovizard : 04-23-2014 at 06:13 AM.
Old 05-01-2014, 01:25 PM

Oaeh has a default reputation

I think being able to create your own Sigil would be amazing!

Having your own town, you should have enough money/influence to create your own sigil. Maybe you charge crowns to make one but then once you have it you can spend more crowns to buy banners to hang from your walls or flags to fly high above the troops. Then later maybe you can have your troops match the colors of your sigil, maybe even have them carry a banner.

Along with these aesthetic upgrades you can also add statues and fountains or greenery. That way your city can look as prestigious as you feel when you a march your troops around.

This would add a great sense of pride with your army and town. It would create personalization between armies and allow people to show their loyalty without needing to have a clan tag or something of that nature.
Old 05-08-2014, 04:37 PM

Nfslyinx has a default reputation

I don't know if it's already been said but alliance as they are at the moment are fairly useless and there doesn't seem to be any point in it so I think some alliance wars would be awesome to get players into the game and working with their alliance. Also, I see you often do deals on the game to try and entice new players but I would recommenced setting up some social media pages if you don't already have them and being super active with them, it's surprising the publicity they can get you, do small give-aways if people share your posts or re-tweet your tweets and such. This is almost guaranteed to get new players.

I hope my opinion is of value, thanks for listing to me.

NFSLyinx.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:07 PM

lightseeker5 has a default reputation

Just curious not really complaining but is it just me or do my resources dissapear everytime i go out and attack something. Love the game cant wait for all the ideas i see to hopefully come true.