Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Units and resources vanished. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2014, 05:53 AM

Buffout has a default reputation
Default Units and resources vanished.

So, i have been sieging npc town and ordered enchanters to build treants. But, somehow i managed to unselect enchanters and treant summoning spell was still asking for a place to summon a treant (i dont have a screenshot of it, sadly). Then, i somehow canceled treant summoning and after that i could not select any unit. Actually i could, but no portraits were showing, so i could not level up any unit or change stance for archers. I decided to leave the siege and entered world map. After that i tried to look at my army in a random place near, and still could not see portraits. I Also lost every resources i had in that army and also some units vanished.

Portaits problem solved by restarting a client, but units still missing. Not much of problem with the units though. I already bought new ones, but this was a nasty bug.

Dont mess with treant summoning guys =) if u plan to summon them, just do it, dont try to cancel.

I will attach 2 screenshots.

Screenshot11 - portraits bug.
Screenshot00 - units vanished bug (army size 44. was 60)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot11.jpg (369.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot00.jpg (325.1 KB, 6 views)