Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Patch # 25 E - Empire Is Ready! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2014, 10:00 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Default Patch # 25 E - Empire Is Ready!

Dear Players, we are happy to say that with today`s patch - Empire Expansion is finally ready for your enjoyment.

At this point we can proudly say that, with all the new features added to the game in the past year, Dawn of Fantasy: Kingdom Wars is finally the game we meant it to be. And truly - we could not have done this without all the support you have given us. All your feedback, suggestions and bug reports which we have taken to heart. We will always continue to listen to your feedback, and make Kingdom Wars the best game it can be and the best game you deserve.

With that said - Let Empire Wars BEGIN!

Patch # 25 E

::::: Major Fixes and Additions:::::
-New Interface art for Orcish race
-New features - Tribute Resources from Vassal towns to Homecity

:::::Minor Fixes and Additions:::::
- Fixed NPC town palisade gates being open during CoOp sieges
- Fixed issue with vassal towns limiting number of armies players can have

:::::Balance Adjustments:::::
-New strength balancing for large NPC towns - defenders levels from 10 to 20
-Epic towns - guarded by level 20 troops, and reward with almost 90 crowns
-Difficult towns - guard by level 15-18 troops, and reward with 50-70 crowns
-Greatly strengthened NPC town AI reinforcement
-Increased attack protection cost 3X, still easily affordable though
Old 04-22-2014, 07:29 AM

Fennr993 has a default reputation

GJ :), hopefully we'll see more awsome features in the future :)
Old 04-22-2014, 08:12 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

You can count on that:)
Old 04-22-2014, 09:16 PM

Hassie has a default reputation
Default AI in siege

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
You can count on that:)
LOVE the new features this added. The cities got a lot harder to siege than the day before. I do think there is a slight disconnect with the ai that should be addressed though. When sieging, I can take out the enemy trebs, and my archers take out all the troops on the wall after a bit. While standing on their wallls I can shoot most enemy troops inside their city, but they dont move because I am not within attack range of them. Maybe make an enemy group attack if they are being barraged by arrows. They may just get slaughtered by my knights defending the archers, but it makes more sense than just sitting and dying to arrows.

Also maybe put a threshold or line that you cross that makes them just send all troops at you. I literally was able to kill 1/3 to 1/2 of a group at a time because I could pull them without anyone else getting aggro'd. I think we need them to get a little smarter when defending their castle :)
Old 04-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Reaver has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassie View Post
LOVE the new features this added. The cities got a lot harder to siege than the day before. I do think there is a slight disconnect with the ai that should be addressed though. When sieging, I can take out the enemy trebs, and my archers take out all the troops on the wall after a bit. While standing on their wallls I can shoot most enemy troops inside their city, but they dont move because I am not within attack range of them. Maybe make an enemy group attack if they are being barraged by arrows. They may just get slaughtered by my knights defending the archers, but it makes more sense than just sitting and dying to arrows.

Also maybe put a threshold or line that you cross that makes them just send all troops at you. I literally was able to kill 1/3 to 1/2 of a group at a time because I could pull them without anyone else getting aggro'd. I think we need them to get a little smarter when defending their castle :)
I agree, one thing thats really game breaking is how attacking the leader of the castle draws all melee units to him leaving the ranged vulnerable. You cast a spell on the leader, all melees leave and crowd around him, you pop all your AoE on that large tightly packed group to just wipe out all their stuff, then you just casually slaughter all the squishy ranged units and kill the leader no issue.

I've legit done this with every castle and all can be beaten in under 5 minutes (excluding the cities with the annoying 15k hp zerker bug)
Old 04-26-2014, 06:20 PM

XDsx has a default reputation

I have read on the Steam Forums that co-op Campaign was added. I have not seen this function yet, where could i possibly find this? If that is not what you meant, did you mean like co-op quest sieges? besides that i would have to agree with loving all the new features and I cant wait for more!