Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Very old bug - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2014, 12:07 PM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumil View Post
The fact is that i finished the quest, the problem is when i go to gelmeerin to get the gold from Bertanos, Bertanos doesnt show the question mark over his head (the mercenary near Bertanos shows the exclamation mark, and the same for merchant).

And when i click on Bertanos, the "character blue circle" on the down left of the screen doesnt have the name "bertanos", and bertanos doesnt give me the reward.

Id: grumil
City: Rod Ardelas
Region: Bel foresl

Quest: war upon ancient enemy

So i did as you said, i tried to click on bertanos, i cant, leave gelmerin and close the game.
Hello Grumil,

I had no issues completing your quest in your city, Rod Ardelas. Make sure you do the following steps to complete the quest.

1) Move your unit named 'Hero' into the army you wish to bring to Gelmeerim.
2) Move the army with your Hero unit to Gelmeerim.
3) Enter Gelmeerim. Once inside select the 'Enter City' button.
4) Move your Hero next to the NPC Archon Ber'Tanos who is located in the Northern side of the city by a big tree.
5) Once your Hero is standing next to him then click on NPC Archon Ber'Tanos. He should have a green question mark above his head. The quest line story should finish.

If you are still having problems after trying this please let us know so we can investigate this further with additional details if possible. Thank you.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:40 PM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

grumil has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Welcome back, and lets take a new look at this.

Could you please tell me your username/town name - and how to reproduce this bug, and I`ll ask Langor to take a look at this.

Thank you Konstantin, for quick reply, my username/townname grumil/Rod Ardelas, hope to meet you soon on the battlefield to fight good battles like two years ago.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:51 PM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

grumil has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langor View Post
Hello Grumil,

I had no issues completing your quest in your city, Rod Ardelas. Make sure you do the following steps to complete the quest.

1) Move your unit named 'Hero' into the army you wish to bring to Gelmeerim.
2) Move the army with your Hero unit to Gelmeerim.
3) Enter Gelmeerim. Once inside select the 'Enter City' button.
4) Move your Hero next to the NPC Archon Ber'Tanos who is located in the Northern side of the city by a big tree.
5) Once your Hero is standing next to him then click on NPC Archon Ber'Tanos. He should have a green question mark above his head. The quest line story should finish.

If you are still having problems after trying this please let us know so we can investigate this further with additional details if possible. Thank you.
Ok, the bug is solved, the problem i was looking for Bertanos on the same place that he was two years ago, outside the city walls, in the south near a mercenary, and in my minimap the green x marks that place, but i could find Bertanos in the north near the big tree and i could speak with him and take the reward.

Thanks for your help Langor.
Old 03-26-2014, 05:28 PM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

No problem grumil! Let us know if you have any other issues and enjoy playing again.