Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Help Me!!!! My Royal Has Gone AWOL!!! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2014, 12:55 PM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
with Langor working on this - we`ll definitely have this figure out and fixed in the upcoming patch next week.
Don't put too much stress on me now. :P

And another update for you Goddessa; We have found the cause to your city crashing and will have a fix for your lag/freeze/crashes in this upcoming patch 1.24b which is currently scheduled to release later this week. Your city was affected by a couple different bugs that combined, well, you saw the effects. We do apologize for the issues that these bugs have brought you and we thank you for your patience while we resolve and fix your city. If after the patch anymore issues arise please let us know right away so we can fix them as we don't want you waiting any longer to play the game. If you have any questions of me please let me know. Once again, thank you for your patience.