Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

More buildings please - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-2014, 06:14 PM

ElderDays has a default reputation
Default More buildings please

After playing for less than a week as humans I've already constructed every building type except the guildhall. I don't see much point in creating multiples of most of the buildings. So what am I to do with all the extra building plots? Are we waiting on more building types to flesh out our towns and add variety?

If the devs are wracked for ideas here are a few off the top of my head.
-Chapel
-Inn
-Lumber Mill
-Treasury (collects taxes)
-Granary
-Fairground
-Manor House
-Pasture (to put live stock in if you don't want them to wander)
-Great Hall
-Stone Mason

I'm sure all of you get the idea.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:24 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We will be adding more buildings later this spring, however Empire expansion comes first. Right now it makes sense to fill the spots with buildings like Storehouse - that increase your town resources limit, or more military buildings like barracks to be able to produce units faster - especially valuable when defending your town.
Old 03-17-2014, 06:30 PM

nightovizard has a default reputation
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderDays View Post
After playing for less than a week as humans I've already constructed every building type except the guildhall. I don't see much point in creating multiples of most of the buildings. So what am I to do with all the extra building plots? Are we waiting on more building types to flesh out our towns and add variety?

If the devs are wracked for ideas here are a few off the top of my head.
-Chapel
-Inn
-Lumber Mill
-Treasury (collects taxes)
-Granary
-Fairground
-Manor House
-Pasture (to put live stock in if you don't want them to wander)
-Great Hall
-Stone Mason

I'm sure all of you get the idea.
I like the idea, however, If the humans get extra buildings, the other races should have more buildings too, not only Elves and Orcs, but Dwarves and other races that are coming to the game. unfortunately, adding these buildings would lead to balancing problems once again, and it would take a long time till these get fixed.

In addition these extra building slots are needed to build storages on them, and increase the maximum quantity of resources you can have.
Old 03-22-2014, 08:19 AM

ElderDays has a default reputation

Great, I look forward to seeing the new buildings in the future. If I could make a request I'd like to see the elves get some more buildings with a high elf theme. When I picture high elf buildings I see tall spires of white stone reaching into the sky. Large stone halls with domed roofs also seem appropriate.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:42 AM

Commander has fair reputation

I absolutely agree. We need new buildings. Especialy new design for the homeland Keep. Now it looks like simple house. Sure it's huge, but it's a house. We need the Keep stylesed as Castle. It should be with a towers, decorative inner yard and walls. Cuz our empire grows, but homeland looks too simple . Why so ?

Last edited by Commander : 04-23-2014 at 03:52 AM.