Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Road to Empire! Our Biggest Expansion Yet! - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2014, 03:02 AM

Ninetails25 has a default reputation

Will you release the Update for Steam Players too? It will be update automatically right?
Old 03-20-2014, 03:21 AM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetails25 View Post
Will you release the Update for Steam Players too? It will be update automatically right?
The update will be available for the Steam client. You may have to restart steam for it to update after we release the patch.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:25 AM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Reaver has a default reputation

Will you guys be adding a guild feature that would allow multiple members to donate resources to a guild vault type deal, which can then be distributed to other members by the leaders/admins of the guild? Basically what we do now with crowns, but with resources too.

I feel like this would be easier than asking whomever is online for resources, since people that play in different time zones can donate at their pace, or withdraw at their pace!

though for this to honestly work we would need 4+positions with the power to distribute and they would all need to play at different times to maximize this setup....maybe make it so everyone can withdraw but add in a log of deposits and withdrawals so if someone takes an obscene amount we can remove them...or maybe add in a withdraw limit that anyone can take, and then the leader/admins can give beyond that point? Idk.
Old 03-20-2014, 12:00 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

There will be a lot more Guild additions after Empire expansion is released - but we are looking at end of April/May for these guild additions, so unfortunately it`ll take a bit of time.
Old 03-20-2014, 12:39 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Reaver has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
There will be a lot more Guild additions after Empire expansion is released - but we are looking at end of April/May for these guild additions, so unfortunately it`ll take a bit of time.
We've waited this long, whats another year eh? any orc related info you can release at this time?
you know...the inside scoop on the future of orc society
Old 03-20-2014, 01:02 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Orcs are getting new stronghold designs - without any wall gaps:) I think that`s every Orc players dream.
Old 03-20-2014, 01:25 PM

Fennr993 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Orcs are getting new stronghold designs - without any wall gaps:) I think that`s every Orc players dream.
Yeah! Still dying of suspense :P
Old 03-20-2014, 01:40 PM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

Svulnar has a default reputation

The wall gaps that had paliside instead? bah, I actually loved those things....
Old 03-21-2014, 01:16 PM

Xavarion has a default reputation

It's Friday, where is the patch? The post clearly stated 24B would be this week.

Then again, who cares? I haven't played for a long time, what's another week/month/year/never?
Old 03-21-2014, 06:17 PM
Game Balance Designer, QA

vicious666 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavarion View Post
It's Friday, where is the patch? The post clearly stated 24B would be this week.

Then again, who cares? I haven't played for a long time, what's another week/month/year/never?
Patch was rdy but than i got an arrow in the knee, no really be patient is coming

DoF KW race and units guide
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Last edited by vicious666 : 03-21-2014 at 06:19 PM.