Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Patch # 23 B - Wizards Downgraded - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2014, 07:57 PM
DoF Moderator
Shaman

ReCoder has a default reputation

Gorgos future balancing is still being planned, in now way is any feature we implement/modify guaranteed to be perfect. Plus with the number of people wanting elites/more elites in quests or sieges that will most likely be changed in the future or next patch.

Signature made by yours truly but inspired by the art of Aametherar the orc. Taking requests for sigs, PM me.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Old 02-07-2014, 12:56 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Location: Somewhere between the Westcoast of the USA and the Eastcost of Japan
Sunleader has good reputation

You should add an Explanation into the First Post of this Topic

Right now even I am not Sure on what the Hero Limit means.

You say One Type of each Hero, Dragon, Wizard

now you mean

You can have Each Hero Once + Each Dragon Once + Each Wizard Once
So Basicly I can have an Army with Dragonslayer+Holy Knight+Green Dragon+Red Dragon+ Wizard of the Calm+ Wizard of the Wave

Or does it mean you can have exactly 1 Hero + 1 Dragon +1 Wizard ?

It would be nice if you could clarify this in the first post of the topic to prevent new users from misunderstanding :)
Old 02-07-2014, 01:30 PM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Hello Sunleader,

Just think of Heroes, Elites, Dragons and mages as being unique. You can only have one of the same name in an army. But as many elites as you like as long as they don't have the same name (As in two of the same). Hope this helps a bit.

This example is correct:
"So Basicly I can have an Army with Dragonslayer+Holy Knight+Green Dragon+Red Dragon+ Wizard of the Calm+ Wizard of the Wave"
Old 02-07-2014, 01:39 PM
DoF Moderator
Sorcerer

gorgos96 has a default reputation

thx for explanation :)
Old 02-07-2014, 08:09 PM

Multislayer has a default reputation

hmm I think its good for wizz's maybe not needed for dragons but it didn't affect me so :p

Last edited by Multislayer : 02-07-2014 at 08:12 PM.
Old 02-09-2014, 03:54 AM

alainsagoose has a default reputation

awesome news while sure i understand many will be dissapointed thier "strategy" has been nerfed of simply doubling or tripling up with the same core eliet unit it really is kind of dull and not strategic at all look at it as taking rocket launchers to a knife fight.. then you will understand why so many so called"noobs" aka genuine rts players get frustrated and find it game breaking when they last 2.4 seconds in a pvp cos they have theri entire army deicmated before they even get to fire an arrow or raise a sword to be fair i suspect eventually we will have to figure out some way top leader pvpers and o/p type guyswho simply wana go nust duking it out in that fashion should be allowed to but only against their own ilk like give them incentive to work with the smaller/newer guys buy rewarding them "tickest/crowsn" with the ticket system ala team fortress you get a chance to either save them up or use them to be able to join the elite battlefiled where only the striongest and bravest armies face off with each other in grand battl royales.. i am no game maker so forgive my imagination running overbaodr but i could really see this kind of set up working if it was at all possible perhaps like only one certain area of the map .. maybe it is like dawns version of hell or a pit etc? and can only be acsess by unlocking special quests and doing some lower level co-op stuff (say maybe a dozen helper quests to prove your your worthyness as a lord etc..and to show it just isn't might/brwan it is brians/tactis and honour that gets you the highest glory (at end game or twoard it) otherwise i notcie with most end games in onlie they just end up being glorfied social groups and raids etc. maybe this could be dawns asnwer to the raid ideal? and perpahs have extra mini games like timed quests or mult raids we're 4 teams either have to co-op 2 on 2 to capture the princess and esocrt her to saftey or capture the catsle and doinate the area and defdn it til the end of the countdown replace princess with whatever you like sacred crown,holy relic,weapon recue the dragon eggs etc possibilities are endless if they are technically viabal/[possible of course if i could mod,code i' would be building as we speak any how thats my 20 dollasr worth(2 cents) other than the hassles i have had i am super glad things are finally getting smoothed out keep up the outstanding work folks!
Old 02-11-2014, 03:38 PM

nocroman has a default reputation
Default Extremly ****ed Offf

A little fix here and there does NOT make things all right if players have to log off due to game freezes whether in their home land , in battle, or just wlking around the map to trade or train troops at the capitol after a battle,
Right Now I am sooooo ****ed off I would like to sue fraud by Reverie for releasing a game that they knew didn't work and yet marketed it and sold it anyway.
I have 3 computers with 3 different O/S on them and Arcana freezes, and crashes on all of them.
This is a patch that needed to be handled FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

This is something that should have been addressed after Alpha or Beta testing.

Just like Oblivion online that just had their beta test and had many game crashes BUT gathered soo much information and made changes and by the end of the third day players could actually play the game with few crashes.

Reverie really needs to re-evaluate their priorities.
Old 02-11-2014, 04:55 PM
DoF Moderator
Shaman

ReCoder has a default reputation

Reverie is working on this, this was simply a side balance patch. You also have to remember that Reverie is a very small team of developers, and Oblivion online had a very large team.

Signature made by yours truly but inspired by the art of Aametherar the orc. Taking requests for sigs, PM me.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Old 02-16-2014, 10:05 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Reaver has a default reputation

i really dont think you can sue for fraud when 5 minutes on google tells you all you need to know about the games issues, if you just bought the game without doing research that is on you, it's like buying meat out of some guys van, you play roulette and if anything happens its on your stupidity.
Old 02-18-2014, 12:22 PM

Fennr993 has a default reputation

When is a new patch coming out and what will it fix or add? Haven't heard form the devs for a long time, so that's why i'm asking.