Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Quest "The Trials Begins" siege failed to complet - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2014, 12:57 AM

Hawkril87 has a default reputation
Default Quest "The Trials Begins" siege failed to complet

Greetings,

Sorry its me again I would like to report a glitch I was playing the Quest "The Trials Begins" the first siege. I joined the quest with random player coop cause I couldn't raise an army big enough to do it myself and grew tired of waiting for my friend to log on.
Any way now to the bug. I wiped the NPC army out finally after 4hrs with only a 30 man unit cause the player in Coop left me stranded. Well I got all enemy units defeated and then moved all my surviving units to the town center After trying to figure out what I was missing (why it wasn't completing).

- First off the Player in CoOp left right at beginning of battle but his army stayed behind
- My hero did die and therefore I couldn't bring him to center was told he didn't need to go to center.
- I attacked the settlement tree it regens health
- Unfortunately I returned to WM when i rage quite after i was told that it must be glitched after asking around chat what i was doing wrong since it was in fact my first siege ever. So I do not have Screen Shots
- Oh and lost 2 Dworven Cannons in this wasted siege (Was advised by Langor to add to report what Crown(influence units lost) Reason for edit)

So my question is; is this an ongoing glitch or did i do something wrong and missed something to complete? I am a bit upset cause i did waste 4 hrs on trying to defeat the enemy soldiers with no real payoff and am afraid to try it again if it will just not complete.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help,
Hawkril

Last edited by Hawkril87 : 02-01-2014 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Added my Unit loss (Crown(influence) units only)
Old 02-01-2014, 01:41 AM
QA, Junior Game Designer

Langor is just above average reputation

Hawkril87,

Thank you for posting this bug. It is currently a known glitch but the amount of detail you have put into the post should help narrow down what is causing this bug. With that said, awesome post with incredible detail! But I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and please do try the quest again. The glitch usually doesn't happen two times in a row. I have advised the MOD Wilffio of what has happened and he has informed me that you were reimbursed. If this does happens again please post back here so we know there's more than just a rare glitch for your account. Also if it does happen again please contact an in-game MOD for reimbursement. Once again, Thank you and if there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:28 PM

Default It Happend again

Ok I hate to be annoying but The same quest that this happened in first happened again today this time i got screen shot!!!

Ok so to recover the situation I defeated the NPC army yet again brought all forces to the town (Hero included this time) center nothing happened never completed Is it suppose to be completed solo and the coop is glitched or is the whole dang quest glitched.

Please advise can i just get a mod to override my account and mark this quest completed? SO I can continue onwards?

- Below is the screen shot
- Didn't loose any Crown units this time but still lost my mounted rangers had to retrain
- Dragon lost a lvl

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-02-05_00001.jpg (536.3 KB, 4 views)
Old 02-09-2014, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkril87 View Post
Ok I hate to be annoying but The same quest that this happened in first happened again today this time i got screen shot!!!

Ok so to recover the situation I defeated the NPC army yet again brought all forces to the town (Hero included this time) center nothing happened never completed Is it suppose to be completed solo and the coop is glitched or is the whole dang quest glitched.

Please advise can i just get a mod to override my account and mark this quest completed? SO I can continue onwards?

- Below is the screen shot
- Didn't loose any Crown units this time but still lost my mounted rangers had to retrain
- Dragon lost a lvl

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
Sorry to double post happened again third time yesterday lost my dworven axe men (2) and dworven hammer (1)
Old 02-09-2014, 04:45 PM

RenScotson has a default reputation

I am having a similar issue. I spent an couple hours doing the Dangerous Neighbours Target 1 siege, tried with a co-op, but player left early. I didn't lose any units, just two hours of my time and attack protection, for very little reward. The quest did not complete. I asked the help channel, and was told to put all my units in the middle but there was no timer.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for additional details, we are looking for a solution.