Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Resources Disappearing - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2014, 12:40 PM

Jacques has a default reputation
Default Resources Disappearing

I can't find any sort of customer service for this game in the slightest... I basically loaded, when I had finished loading my towns capacity had randomly gone from 45k/54.4k capacity to around 13,000.

I hadn't clicked anything, I have no more upgrades than before and nothing that changed. The game just randomly decided to usurp my resources.
Old 01-24-2014, 12:46 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Reaver has a default reputation

I've also had this issue, and so has Willh8. The dev team has been made aware of it and so far the only options are to redownload the client (which might not fix it) or wait until next week when they patch it, until then just try to have fun without making units/building anything :P
Old 01-24-2014, 01:08 PM

So you're saying this will continue to happen to me?

I've only played a few days and this is pretty crippling, one of the first rules of any MMO that's marketing itself as a completed product would be ensuring the security of the items someone has acquired in said game, that's probably the most important and foremost thing anyone expects.

(This being the only MMO I've ever played from a long list where this has actually happened, so it's pretty shocking). Having spent time gathering something for a purpose, having your game simply wipe it and getting given a pat on the shoulder is pretty unacceptable, especially since this game has no customer service at all (no, player based mods enticed to do the job with in game perks isn't a substitute).

This sort of bug is what I expect from the early warning rated games on Steam, that clearly state they aren't close to being a completed product so there could be some severe bugs. I could ask, why this game doesn't have the same warnings.

Last edited by Jacques : 01-24-2014 at 01:53 PM.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:06 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Sorry to hear about this bad experience - to be honest first time I hear about this was today - seem to effect very small number of people, but still - this is truly a crippling bug.

Downloading the new client won`t help here.

Does it still happen after you log out to main menu, and log back in? Is this permanent or temporary? We`ll have this fixed for the patch coming up in a couple of days. But need more feedback.

@ Mods - if you know about this please add more details, somehow I missed this one.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:23 PM

It seems to happen after I load from an instance, usually in NPC cities. It's happened to me three times now, two after exiting a successful siege (which isn't the best time for it to steal my food, wood, stone etc).

Or just interacting with a city, trade etc. I'll also note it doesn't seem to take my gold away, and leaves crowns also (I think).

The issue for me at least, seems to be there - as I'm finishing interacting with a city either from trade or siege. If there's specific information you need I can get you it the next time it happens, seems to happen to me fairly regularly so it shouldn't be an issue.

Last edited by Jacques : 01-26-2014 at 10:25 PM.
Old 01-27-2014, 11:48 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

I can confirm we have a fix for this now - will be a part of the patch in the next 24 hours.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:07 AM

Haldol has a default reputation

I think all players have this problem. For example i lost all resources from people sieging me... then leaving the field, taking all my resources? Sometimes with out even so much as a skirmish.
And another example, i have lost allot of crowns. Like today after a coop i lost roughly around 50 crowns...
I enjoy the game but things like this make the game annoying since i have to start over again, and ofc spending lots of gold on crowns... 1 day soon ill just be done with it and reckon it was money wasted on an incomplete game.
Old 01-30-2014, 06:24 PM

I've lost resource increase indicators in my town now

Last edited by Jacques : 01-30-2014 at 06:35 PM.
Old 01-30-2014, 06:57 PM
DoF Moderator
Shaman

ReCoder has a default reputation

That's part of the patch, it was inaccurate so they're going to re-code it and implement it back later.

Signature made by yours truly but inspired by the art of Aametherar the orc. Taking requests for sigs, PM me.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________
Old 02-01-2014, 10:53 AM

I thought resource issue was resolved, when I log off my resources don't seem to grow at all lately, in fact it keeps dropping my town to a 50k resource default.

If I log off at 55k resources, I'm logging in to 50k.

Logs>

EDIT: and once again I finish a quest and my resources drop to 13k, great.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (23.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: txt Log2.txt (112.9 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Jacques : 02-01-2014 at 12:19 PM.