Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Neinth's quick bug list - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2014, 10:53 PM

DDPDCP is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neinth View Post
Well ain't you just a negative nancy?
it can't be helped the devs don't do **** they don't fix bugs. they don't hire new employees they just sit on there ass playing other games. the devs don't even play there own game cause they know it broken to a point of no repair. Also the devs ignore all my post like i'm not even here I've reported many of these bugs thousands of time, and other huge game braking bugs. they just close my posts so no one can read them.

Last edited by DDPDCP : 01-19-2014 at 10:55 PM.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:14 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We are not ignoring your posts as you can see by our third reply to you today alone. We did have a slow period during the end of 2012 for which we apologize, we but we here, we are working. And we are actually increasing our studio now - almost doubled in size in the past two months - so our players should start seeing more from us shortly as the new employees get up to speed.

As for the bugs - I think we should finally set it all right with patch 22 today.

And we do play DoF the most
Old 01-20-2014, 04:00 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

It's one thing to criticize the Dev's,but you have to keep in mind that it's not easy,and they do have things to do,like paying bills,and family and the likes.Can't expect them to do nothing but DOF all the time.

It's another to all out insult them,you are providing no useful input.

Anyways I been busy today and haven't checked out the patch 22--will do soon as i can though,do you want me to start a new thread if i find any bugs,or just update this one?

And Kon here is alot nicer than I would be if you insulted the thing I worked hard to create.No matter how many bugs or issues i might find,he always takes it in stride,as well as responding rather positively to advice,not just from me,but from others as well.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:44 AM

Default patch 22 a joke

After playing 3 hours of this new patch i seen nothing has changed at all still the same bugs, hell there even more now.
1: Treants that have 999999 movement speed.
2: sieges still lag a lot.
3: rangers randomly disappearing after, or before a siege.
4: a hero with res of 9999% so he gains health when he's attacked.
5: PVP still don't connect with players.
6: payout is still not being give to the attack, just taken from the defender.
7: Game still crashes if i even try to make a orc town.
8: human workers won't listen to anything i tell them
9: units till get stuck on siege ladders, treants, etc.
10: patch 22 is a huge joke game still extremely broken.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:08 PM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

DDPDCP - make a new town. Your town is all bugged out, and unfortunately we can`t fix that.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
DDPDCP - make a new town. Your town is all bugged out, and unfortunately we can`t fix that.
it doesn't help it the broken ass game I've try this 100's of times i keep my town for about a week delete it, and it doesn't solve ****.
Also still getting error can not play single player cause your game calling me a hacker. So how is this bug being cause by my town. Don't get me wrong i like the idea of this game, I just think the devs are useless in the fact that you guys don't even try to fix this broken ass game, and then you blame your community as the reason for the game being broken. Oh your game lags it your graphic card (i have a 2x gtx 770 SLI build it not my computer) oh the game not starting you installed it wrong. How do you install something wrong there instruction in the download that tell you step by step what you have to do which is mostly just click yes download.

Last edited by DDPDCP : 01-21-2014 at 02:23 PM.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:28 PM

Sounds like you have a list of issues. I`m sorry to say but we are extremely busy with thousands of new players getting into the game during the Steam sale this week, but next week if you could send me a PM I could assign someone to look at your issues.