how to make the players come back - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-16-2013, 07:17 AM
Human Sect:
Archer

Wolffighter has a default reputation
Default how to make the players come back

honestly read the posts in the threads, so many players (me too) said that you just destroyed the game with the nerfs/patches.
most the army size patch ... my army has now like 80/60 and i don't delet a unit...
i promise you that no player will comeback if you don't repatch the last crap patches (or just the bad things) and repatch the dragons the fire makes no dmg... i liked it cause it was a realy good game with realistic but if a dragon would spit fire (spitfire /) on you you would die even with armor (i know that dragons don't exist.
oh if you want to make good patches give us our normal army strengh back like it was before july 2013 oh and you said something about a ship patch a mage patch and didn't i heard something about new races?
so why ruin the game? it's not only my opinion...
no matter what others answer on this thread the game is empthy you'r arguments are invalid
Old 11-16-2013, 01:17 PM

GediminasM has a default reputation

They promised! They promised Dwarves and Undead races. I want my Undead race. They must make it. I hope they will do it.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:44 AM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Neinth is someone to look uptoNeinth is someone to look upto

I'm not a huge magic fan myself.However,they need to make the appeal of the game as broad as possible.

Since i know some people are into wizards and stuff,and it adds an element to the game that expands the options players have,I'm all for it,even if I won't use one unless I absolutely have to.

As for dragons and hydra's in pvp,their fine.The biggest issue i have,and this goes for mages as well,is theres no way for normal units to be specced or fitted against them,and few,if any groups of 6-15 cap are going to take out their respective cap dragon,and be useful for other stuff as well.

Quote:
get rid of the lag and all the other bugs and issues would fade into the background]that's what would bring players back
I agree with this 100%--until such time that co-op and pvp are smooth,unit balance has no meaning.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:18 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We should see a lot more players with-in days, I just hope patch 22 will fix things more or less so that a large % of new players would stick around.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:33 PM
Human Sect:
Archer

Wolffighter has a default reputation
Default are you realy think it's so easy?

i mean i was online after the new patch... about 20 players only where online xD
after the steam sale(with siegwork patch) i saw about thousand of palyers online ... well maybe 100.000 i had to scroll so long to reach the end of the list, now i can see nearly all without even scrolling down the list(if you click on friends and on online players this list...)
but well maybe you get some players, after my army is to big and so strong like level 5 with level 20 i have no reason to play anymore xD
Old 01-15-2014, 10:39 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Location: Somewhere between the Westcoast of the USA and the Eastcost of Japan
Sunleader has good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffighter View Post
honestly read the posts in the threads, so many players (me too) said that you just destroyed the game with the nerfs/patches.
most the army size patch ... my army has now like 80/60 and i don't delet a unit...
i promise you that no player will comeback if you don't repatch the last crap patches (or just the bad things) and repatch the dragons the fire makes no dmg... i liked it cause it was a realy good game with realistic but if a dragon would spit fire (spitfire /) on you you would die even with armor (i know that dragons don't exist.
oh if you want to make good patches give us our normal army strengh back like it was before july 2013 oh and you said something about a ship patch a mage patch and didn't i heard something about new races?
so why ruin the game? it's not only my opinion...
no matter what others answer on this thread the game is empthy you'r arguments are invalid
So far I.ve been reading this Army Size stuff only from you tough
And honestly said I am annoyed on it.
I see you doing more posts on complaining about this in every announcement and whatever than I see people complaining about it even once.

You got an pretty nice Dev Team here which listens and which is trying to get things done.
If you asked properly I am pretty sure you could come to an agreement with them to delete the units from the army and put em over to your City so you can move around again

but that aggressive and demanding way your ****ting around is seriosly neither helping anyone nor will it lead anywhere -.-

Dragons and other Stuff WAS clearly too powerful
thats why they nerfed it by increasing its population value
and that was an damn good nerf long demanded by many Players

you seriosly think they will rollback the Patch just to have 1 guy who is stubborn satisfied ?

Your in this forum and whining that your leaving for over 2 weeks now

So one Advice from my side

Open an Topic in the Bug Section that your Armys are Stuck and that you would like to have your Units which are over capacity moved to your City so you can move your Army again

Either that or do what your threatening for weeks now and get out......

Greetz Sun
ps sorry to be harsh there but stuff like this seriosly annoys me
its understandable that you wont delete high lvl or elite units but if you keep spamming the forum with whining instead of just asking for help in having the Units moved to capital so you can move the armys and sort out things its really beyond me.....
Old 01-16-2014, 09:37 AM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Open an Topic in the Bug Section that your Armys are Stuck and that you would like to have your Units which are over capacity moved to your City so you can move your Army again
Good idea. We should probably have allowed armies with too many units to move, or somehow put units back the elite units into the Bank... so in a way yes I can admit we once again made a mistake there. And should have handled it better. But as far as the balancing changes - this was absolutely required.
Old 01-20-2014, 03:20 AM

distantvoice has a default reputation

get old payers back by adding a system to opt out of pvp with a few armies
a chance to form ctrl groups out of battle and keep them or at least 1 min pre battle screen to sort it
allow coop with both sides in protection
get rid of lag, tbh if all lag was sorted think the majority would look past most bugs
not just the patch20 lag there was plenty pre patch20 in co op and pvp
but for me at least solo ran fine 90% of the time
Old 01-20-2014, 03:23 AM

distantvoice has a default reputation

[quote=hitgirl;84573]drags were overpowered as hydras are now
tbh they had a good medieval pvp game that's now been ruined even further with wizards hydras and dragons in pvp
takes those out of the pvp areana get rid of the lag and all the other bugs and issues would fade into the background]that's what would bring players back
use the drags hydras wizards etc on sieges not in pvp[/QUOTE

perfect return them to old power lvl or even buff them
make pvp better for all all this way
Old 01-20-2014, 10:15 AM

There are huge balance changes in the today`s patch - I think you guys will like what we did with Dragons, Hydras, leveling e.t.c