Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Siege of Pultak, DOF Crashed. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2013, 09:27 PM

JK198 has a default reputation
Default Siege of Pultak, DOF Crashed.

I was sieging Pultak or Brakental, part of the Bertha'nos campaign mission: "One Chant in a lifetime" I was taking down the final gate and scaling the walls w/ sentries grandmasters and the hero. Then suddenly it crashes to desktop (CTD, I believe another user called it?)

Just to make this this clear, this has happened before, I posted 2-3 months ago about a siege on Westerdale, northern port city of Rollingplains. At the time I made a post an attached the logs needed. This time I will attach the logs as well as the error message after the CTD.

I had not lost any units, and had decimated over half of their forces, so I think it's clear I would have won. I lost 15 crowns b/c of the CTD, and I still have not received any crowns from the previous CTD ( my army was ~600 value at the time of the Westerdale siege).

So I would like to get the 15 crowns I lost, due to the CTD, and w/e is fair for the previous one ( I don't remember what the value of that battle was).

More importantly I would like to know what to do in order to avoid these CTD.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Pultak Siege error CTD lost 15 crowns.doc (797 Bytes, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log1.txt (70.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log2.txt (524.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log3.txt (816.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log4.txt (565.5 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-08-2013, 09:29 PM

Default Forgot to attach log 5

Log 5 is here.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log5.txt (328.6 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-09-2013, 05:03 AM

DDPDCP is just above average reputation
Default Ya.

Ya the Dev will never reply back cause they don't care there shutting the game down at this point last post they made was 2 weeks ago.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:15 AM

Could a developer confirm that, b/c I have not read any article's indicating that. It's just a game after all, I don't need instant gratification or anything just an acknowledgement of the problem, or even if they are in fact shutting down.

For the most part I really love the game does anybody know if we will continue to use the online world, or will that be shut down? If it is being shut down is there anything I can do to help?
Old 10-11-2013, 07:34 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

The servers are not being shutdown, DDPDCP is just spreading rumours.

We still have hundreds of players logging in each day, they are just not all on at the same time and not that active on the forums.

I think we'd only shut the servers down if we ever had a day where no players logged in.

Thanks for posting the logs and the crash error messages. We'll look them over and see what we can do.

I'll speak to someone about arranging compensation for the lost Crowns.

Last edited by Brian Shingles : 10-11-2013 at 08:54 AM.
Old 10-13-2013, 11:42 AM

Default Thank you Brian.

Thank you for your reply, I would appreciate that. Just let me know how you would like to proceed my in game name is JK.

I was wondering if there was a good place(region) to find people to do co-op sieges? I've tried on several attempts, but unfortunately I guess I don't know enough people in DOF. Is there any particular region I could find them, and what would be a good time to find them, keep in mind I am in Central Standard Time (CST), US Midwest.

I was also wondering can you expand your parameters to find armies w/ lower and higher values to participate in a co-op siege? If so, where do I find these options?