Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Patch # 19 - August Patch - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

I have had internet issue, but no worries i'll restate what i posted earlier.

I have stated where the game is at in steam and on the forums and in emails. So I will do it again. We are a little behind I stated this. We want to get the patch out as fast as we can. We are getting there, and we are sorry for the delay. I will keep you posted when I know more, and give you an actual date on when the patch will be ready. We want it as bug free as we can and have it improve the game leaps and bounds!
Old 11-11-2013, 10:56 AM

Wakko has a default reputation

So where is that patch?? Come on... its been 3 months since august when we were promised it in the first place. Should we all just give up waiting and continue with out lives? Such bad communication...
Old 11-12-2013, 05:27 PM

Zolfo has a default reputation

to be honest i have already given up on this. it was a good game but since we get no information and no worthwhile patches and the game is still broke ive given up on it.
Old 11-15-2013, 03:52 AM

Folken has a default reputation

As a piece of advise I would recommend to make an effort in order to finish the current and long waited patch. If it brings, at least, the pathfinding, and fix some minor (but annoying) bugs, that will give the game some months of life in which you could work more relaxed and more focused in expanding and improving the content and the game itself. Currently the game is in it's worst momment, and the difference bettwen a deadly game and a promising one is this patch. People is leaving every day the patch is missing, and most of them probably never return, so you'd better hurry. It would be a pitty letting this game die...
Old 11-27-2013, 03:23 PM

Wakko has a default reputation

the devs have nothing to say? At all? Wow.. I'd say it seems like they've given up, and so have probably the community by now
Old 11-30-2013, 12:53 AM

Xhodan Xeus has a default reputation

iv been here since the beginning of DoF followed it years ago when it was in alpha/beta
for 3-4 months the forums have been dead and no update have been giving to us.
its sad to say but i think the game is dead??? if its not it would be great to have a new thread with information what is going on. no lies just straight up tell us whats going on.
be fair the the players who been here and supported this game or who are new. spending money even tho the game is dead is not fair to anyone. please let us know what is going on.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:20 AM
DoF Moderator

miklos1 is just above average reputation

hi all how is everyone