Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Lost your key or forgot your password? Look here - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2013, 03:08 PM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

I'm glad you got it sorted out.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:27 PM

tidycatt666 has a default reputation

Nio email or username I put in works.
Old 04-19-2013, 03:19 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

Here are a few points to consider when looking up your game key using our search tool:
  • The search tool looks for registered accounts of valid retail keys, accounts registered during beta with beta keys are no longer valid (the game was in beta up to Sept 2011)
  • The email or username would be the one you used to register an in-game account, not your forum account.
  • If you did not register an in-game account with your game key, it won't be in the database the search is looking up.
  • Check the email addresses you think you might have used, use the emails search function to look for a receipt or confirmation of purchase - use Reverie or Dawn of Fantasy as your search terms
  • The search tool looks for an exact match of username (case-sensitive), you could email support@reverieworld.com with the details you think you might have used and we can do a different search
Old 06-19-2013, 08:12 AM

royaldeath has a default reputation

Hi there,

I sent an E-mail to the support departmant about an Error with my CDkey. I have not received anything back yet. It has been 2 days. Is this a normal waiting time? Or did something go wrong?
There is nothing in my Junk box either.

Thanks in advance,

Rd
Old 06-19-2013, 10:02 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

No it`s not. Try sending the email again - might have went to spam not sure. We usually reply daily.
Old 07-27-2013, 08:28 PM

sabion has a default reputation

hi i purchased game from ur website, downloaded, installed, went to play and it asked for product key. I nevver recieved a product key, where do i, or when should i have recieved this. thx
Old 09-01-2013, 02:04 PM

urok10 has a default reputation

im already registerd but forgot my passwort. when i want to request the passwort it says:

The requested URL /passwordrecovery.php was not found on this server.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:39 PM

octavean has a default reputation
Default register in game account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Shingles View Post
Here are a few points to consider when looking up your game key using our search tool:
  • The search tool looks for registered accounts of valid retail keys, accounts registered during beta with beta keys are no longer valid (the game was in beta up to Sept 2011)
  • The email or username would be the one you used to register an in-game account, not your forum account.
  • If you did not register an in-game account with your game key, it won't be in the database the search is looking up.
  • Check the email addresses you think you might have used, use the emails search function to look for a receipt or confirmation of purchase - use Reverie or Dawn of Fantasy as your search terms
  • The search tool looks for an exact match of username (case-sensitive), you could email support@reverieworld.com with the details you think you might have used and we can do a different search
Hi, I was playing the game online for the first time yesterday. I tree to log in today and it says invalid user name or password. However, I know I always use the same user/pass. Perhaps I didn't register an in game account but I never noticed that in the game download process. I purchased the game through steam if that makes a difference. Thanks for help, hope to hear from u soon.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:31 PM

bseibs has a default reputation

I get a 404 error message when I try to go to the link listed above as "This page." to find my password. Can anyone help me on this silly problem? if not I just lost my money on buying this game and it seems really fun! - Thanks.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:13 AM

urok10 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by urok10 View Post
im already registerd but forgot my passwort. when i want to request the passwort it says:

The requested URL /passwordrecovery.php was not found on this server.
someone can help ??