Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Gold in Sssilistra? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > New Player Help
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-27-2013, 09:44 AM

Nazar has a default reputation
Default Gold in Sssilistra?

The first time I ventured into Sssilistra my troops got hammered by the dragons, and it was obvious this wasn't a place for new players. Then I saw the stickied thread about farming spots, confirming this: "an endgame place to farm lots and lots of gold".

So, I decided to get two dragonslayers, train them and level my hero a bit more as well, determined to go back to Sssilistra and slay those monsters and become rich! After spending those coins and a lot of time preparing my elite team, I went back, and it all went perfectly: with a bit of effort I managed to kill all five dragons. But then... nothing!

Where is all the gold? Sure the dragons are worth a bit in loot, but all together that's about 3000 gold, much less than I could get farming almost anywhere else, and with a lot less effort or elite troops. So what am I doing wrong? How do I make gold in Sssilistra?

Thanks in advance!
Old 01-28-2014, 06:06 PM
DoF Moderator
Shaman

ReCoder has a default reputation

Did you have peasants gather from the corpses?
Old 01-28-2014, 07:25 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Sounds like we reduced Dragon loot a bit too much, should have given you closer to 8,000. And well making 8,000 on this mission you can repeat every 15 minutes or so, to 24,000 an hour is not so bad.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:18 AM
DoF Moderator

Asylum has a default reputation

Hello Kon,

I also would like to say that area is meant to be an end area I believe that in a single map we should get more then 8,000 because for the newbie area I farm 10-20k in a single map. Now the dragon map is meant for a final zone so i think for a single map it should be increase greatly that is my input. I say 30-40k a map would be perfect because it is an end zone as people have said :-)
Old 02-03-2014, 10:01 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

As I mentioned it`l be increased, but that would be an overkill, Since with the right army you can go through Ssilistra in 4-5 minutes. 8-10k gold in 5 minutes would work well.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:17 AM
DoF Moderator

Asylum has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
As I mentioned it`l be increased, but that would be an overkill, Since with the right army you can go through Ssilistra in 4-5 minutes. 8-10k gold in 5 minutes would work well.
Very well stated Kon I did not think about that :-)