Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Patch # 19 - August Patch - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2013, 12:08 AM

Xhodan Xeus has a default reputation

ok this is starting to get lame i had to delete so many dragons already because i have like 10 armies and no more room to put them anywhere, now i have to delte more special units and dragons or i wont be able to move or do anything. am i ganna get a refund or what? this sucks
can i atleast put my special units back into the market place. there is no reason at all to play this game if i cant even use my armies ever thought about that? im not ganna delete all my special units like last time where you guy incrased the pop

you guys dont really think this thru at all, if you need to balance thats fine but not able to play the game at all because of this move whats the point of playing if you dont have an option for the special units to put somewhere?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 08-17-2013, 10:40 AM
DoF Moderator
Sorcerer

gorgos96 has a default reputation

this patch totally ruined the game youre making useless changes which make players stop playing this game
Old 08-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Location: Somewhere between the Westcoast of the USA and the Eastcost of Japan
Sunleader has good reputation

My my ^^
As usual
For Weeks it was cried about thus Units being to Strong about people abusing skillpoint reset during battle and about other stuff that got fixed now.

And the moment its fixed the guys who were abusing that stuff show up and cry about its being gone xD

Well guess you cant have everyone Happy
No matter what you do you will always have to hit one side into the face to make the other side Happy ^^

Well and of course theres people like me who are Completly unaffectet by it.
I am not putting priority to any Certain Units especially not Special Units so I am pretty much left out for most of the part. ^^

But Miklos matey
Theres one thing I got to comment on.
I think as Forums Admin/Moderator you should have a bit more discretion.
Its fine if you offer your personal Opinion.
But you should seriosly not do it under an Forum Title saying "Forum Admin"
Nobody expects you to lie about stuff or to hide you personal opinion about something.
But you should not use an Account tagged with the Companys Emblem while offering your personal Opinion.
Either keep your Comment privately inside the Company. Or refrain from Commenting.
Or use an Private Account to show clearly that your not speaking for the Company or the Mod Team but only for yourself in that matter.....

Its bad for Teams Morale and Discipline if someone from the Team openly argues against the Team.....

You always need to consider who you are and what your Position is matey.
When wearing your Companys Clothes or in this case an Company Sign and Title you are Representing the Company.
That also means that people relate your statements and your behavior to the Company.

Greetz Sun
ps in the 2 Admin Teams (well GM Teams more accurately) I served in you would have been out of the Team with such an Statement ^^
As there was an Solidarity Rule saying that your Forbidden to Contradict Statements made by other Teammembers or the Company itself while on the Mod Account :)

Kon is far more lenient so I doubt this will affect your status here
(actually he is far too lenient in my eyes but well not my place to speak ^^)

Tough of course we also made seperate Accounts there not carrying our personal Accounts Name in the first Place :)
So we had an Personal and an Seperate Mod account to begin with.
So for us that was easier to follow.
You seem to have your normal Account just with Mod Status ^^
Old 08-17-2013, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunleader View Post
talk for your self, i didnt cry or could care less im all for balancing the game, but if you read my post not able to ****ing play the game because of that is retarted!!!

i once already had to delete i dont knwo how many hunter dragons when they first changed how many pops each unit takes. i didnt get a refund or anything

now its the same ****! sorry if they add something than they also need to think it thru!
all my units are over populated means i cant move my armies anywhere, i have no space to put them anywhere since my home is full and i already got 10 armies!

now im ****ing screwed!!!! only way to fix this is to delete units agian! thats lame!
specicaly when there already trained!

iv spend so much money on this game and instead to help out the supporting people they just slap them in the face and dont give a ****. they could refund the lost units or atleast move them back to market or something.

i cant ****ing play the game at all anymore!!!!!!
what am i supposed to do now?!?!?! sit there and just delete all my units agian!!!!!
waste money again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Xhodan Xeus : 08-17-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Old 08-17-2013, 05:41 PM
Human Sect:
Peasant

TheSniper534 has a default reputation
Default Someone's words

I was lucky white the game as it was I had nothing to complain about I was about to slay the human and elf capital citys white my dragon army that I can not use. I don't have so many friends I can co-op white so I used much time to build a strong enough army to slay Makkada and it worked I now have a army at 1014. And I have any city at 1100 whit a lvl 60 ice dragon and I use camps outside my city to make gold and any thing I need now I can't move my resources in to the city. I got 9 of 10 armys so I most destroy som of my units or do nothing.

Last edited by TheSniper534 : 08-17-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Old 08-17-2013, 08:01 PM

well still no answer on this serious issue guess its time to find another game and move on cause im sure aint ganna delete my units only because revierworld didnt think this thru at all.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:34 AM

Andyman706 has a default reputation

Hey do you think that with next patch or so you could finish disigning the walls for the human forest area becasue it looks terrible with half the wall of the stronghold missing and many other players agree with me....if you need any help with it i will help you guys for free since i do know game disigning and i have created many Skyrim mods that people love that is wall related and i know what needs to be done
Old 08-18-2013, 03:30 PM
Game Balance Designer, QA

vicious666 has a default reputation

Dragons will be more resilent on next patch, no extra dmg or it will **** up the balancement, also minor hp boost 5-10%

they will get a 10-15% res boost

DoF KW race and units guide
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
Old 08-18-2013, 05:03 PM
Human Sect:
Peasant

Default Only a question

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicious666 View Post
Dragons will be more resilent on next patch, no extra dmg or it will **** up the balancement, also minor hp boost 5-10%

they will get a 10-15% res boost
Will it still be so High pop?
Old 08-18-2013, 05:16 PM
Human Sect:
Peasant

Default An idea

Maybe you should look at what their problem really is. Dragons are strong but they aren't so big. But hard to get. So maybe you should increase the price.