Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Co-op Bugs, Interface bugs, very annoying. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-2013, 10:36 AM

DMC00 has a default reputation
Default Co-op Bugs, Interface bugs, very annoying.

Firstly, multiplayer, never encountered such a great game with such a horrible multiplayer presentation, I am happy to keep throwing money at this game but get this nonsense sorted!

Bug 1: If by chance (and i mean chance) I can connect with my friends or brothers
the reinforcements time clock for each other is different, for example my brother is the host of a co-op game and his clock will say 20 minutes, while mine is the standard 15 minutes, I will always see the enemy reinforcements at the correct time, and battle them, he will not see any enemies only my men fighting, then at 20 minutes he will see a different set of enemies but i will not.

Bug 2: When sending resources to each other, for example I will send a person 1000 stone, instead of boosting the targets supply is will negatively reduce it by 1000 stone and same if I was the recipient.

Bug 3: When using any dragon, selecting and clicking the fire flames button can sometimes force the blue targeting icon to permanently stick, preventing me from selected any other unit, shortly after this it will disappear but instead white boxes will appear and I still can not select any units, thus forcing me to quit, and I lose precious items like dwarf cannon etcs which cost me money in crowns, very angry about that one.

Bug 4 Now surely this is somehow connected to 'bug 1' but who is hosting the map and on the condition that the enemies hero is killed, the host will eventually be given a counter to leave the map, while I do not receive this and am forced to quit, and again losing many units or paying gold.

These are my main picky bugs, there are many others I can let slide but these are the worst because they make the game unplayable.

Thank you, and please fix them and get a playable multiplayer up and running, other then that you got a great game here.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:34 PM
DoF Moderator

Gyumaou has a default reputation

those are some curious issues, can't say I've seen them before. First off, does this happen every time you start the game? Also, have you tried checking your game files? Both Steam and Desura offer this option, the standalone client should do it at startup.
  • Desura: In your game list right-click on Dawn of Fantasy and select Verify Files.
  • Steam: In your Library, right click on Dawn of Fantasy, select Properties -> Local Files and click Verify integrity of game cache....

let me know if that helps or not. Also, would you be able to post some game logs taken after these bugs occur? ideally one for each bug you listed, simply leave game after it happens and add the most recent log here. Info on where to find logs and how to add them can be found here.

Thanks, and sorry for the problems
Old 08-02-2013, 08:06 AM

DMC00 has a default reputation

Will follow up with with your recommendations and post logs shortly, thank you.