Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Wanna Help. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2013, 10:13 AM

Lockerd has a default reputation
Wink Wanna Help.

I have a team of dedicated modders and artists, we usually take contracts from other companies when they need quick replacements for other expired workers.

but since we just got out of an old contract (10 months long) we are all kinda bored.

We were wondering if we could donate our time to re-model/re-texture the dragons to make them as unique as they are intending to be apart from their size and color.

RTS models are a cinch compared to the work we had to do, and this is what we love to do.

Personally I'm just an audio intern, and I only head up with planning and market but I'm on a freelance contract as is.

I love the game so far and so do my friends, three of which got it when it first came out.