Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Ctd - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2013, 04:06 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Going through your logs and trying to fix bugs or issues takes time and man power, which we do not have, but we know about it and are working on it. Sorry for the late reply.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:57 AM

Ashtaroph has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi11Zone View Post
Going through your logs and trying to fix bugs or issues takes time and man power, which we do not have, but we know about it and are working on it. Sorry for the late reply.
Thankyou Hi11Zone, I appreciate that your all busy sorting everyone problems and trying to sort normal bugs etc and despite how I worded my message I wasn't having a go at your team, this game is excellent or will be when its sorted, but any game is only as good as its backup and in virtually all cases most users with a problem are in the 1st instance looking for a simple acknowledgement that there complaint has been seen, virtually every user after that acknowledgement are happy to wait for the fix
Old 07-21-2013, 10:17 AM

Default 1 very annoyed player !!

Well I've now owned this game for near 5 weeks, so far I haven't been able to play a single game without it freezing or causing a ctd. Today I thought to myself as I cant seem able to play the larger quests without a ctd, i'll start a new town, at least I can say i'm playing the game but even that after 10 mins went CTD.
I am asking myself is my pc at fault or is this game so bugridden its never going to be playable, in answer to myself I note that this is the only game that I get ctd's in, I play some very processor intensive games, ie skyrim, kingdoms of amalur, civ5 to name a few, none of these causes ctd's or even slowdowns, while my pc is getting on a bit in the pc world its still fairly high spec, i'm running windows 7 ultimate, all drivers are up to date, my pc is regularly cleaned and defragged, as you may have guessed I don't think my pc is at fault.
Now to the latter part of my question, you only have to look at this forum to see the number of problems players are having, while I admit some of those errors will definitely be hardware related, its starting to look obvious that this game has a multitude of problems that as far as I can see aren't being addressed by the developers, as a suggestion maybe the developers should forget about creating new weapons or units and concentrate on making a game that actually works !!!
Am wondering what itll take to get my money back for this game and the extra crowns that I've bought but so far not been able to use ?
1 very annoyed player
Old 07-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sorry your upset, you on the steam or website version, because their are some issues with the steam version which we are still trying to solve, and once we have, and also have launched the pathfinding and performance patch which were close to fully testing. The game will run better for everyone.

You can download the client at our download page here:
http://dof.reverieworld.com/download.php
Old 07-21-2013, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi11Zone View Post
I'm sorry your upset, you on the steam or website version, because their are some issues with the steam version which we are still trying to solve, and once we have, and also have launched the pathfinding and performance patch which were close to fully testing. The game will run better for everyone.

You can download the client at our download page here:
http://dof.reverieworld.com/download.php
Am using the website version as I was advised to do that after I began experiencing severe freezing with the steam version, doesn't the website version automatically update on load up ?
Old 07-31-2013, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtaroph View Post
Am using the website version as I was advised to do that after I began experiencing severe freezing with the steam version, doesn't the website version automatically update on load up ?

How we doing with this problem then ? I see i'm rapidly moving down the pages here lol