Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Patch # 17 - The Siegeworks Part II is LIVE! - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2013, 12:41 PM

jc_smo has a default reputation

The problem is that they know where the errors are, already has a long list, but will not fix it sell more, then push new things for us, and leave us with the same problems ...

We are made of idiots, and apparently some like to be treated like that!
Old 07-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

theinternetman has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_smo View Post
angry rant thing
http://i.imgur.com/gBhk7et.jpg
Old 07-05-2013, 03:41 PM

Darwain has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_smo View Post
The problem is that they know where the errors are, already has a long list, but will not fix it sell more, then push new things for us, and leave us with the same problems ...
I would not think that would be the case at all. Tell me how does this free patch, give them more sales eyy? New units yeah, but crowns can be earned through playing.

And a question, do you know how to code? Programming mate? Because I have done some of that stuff and I tell you it's not easy!
Old 07-05-2013, 05:11 PM

jc_smo has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwain View Post
I would not think that would be the case at all. Tell me how does this free patch, give them more sales eyy? New units yeah, but crowns can be earned through playing.

And a question, do you know how to code? Programming mate? Because I have done some of that stuff and I tell you it's not easy!
More game items = new game sales
Correct old mistakes = not increase sales, just makes those already bought happier!

Nobody here spoke of crowns, I'm talking about new game sales ... For someone who already has scheduled games, or you did not understand the meaning of the claim. So you should be happy.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:56 PM

Zolfo has a default reputation

where are the new units located? i cant seem to find them in my orc city
Old 07-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

They are located in the market at this time.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:09 PM

HiredGun has a default reputation

In the Market, WTF. Why in gods name would you do that. The Mantlet is the first piece of siege equipment a human commander should be able to build. I can build siege towers and trebuchets, but not a Mantlet. So early game, I can upgrade 2 buildings or I can build a Mantlet. What a joke. I get Dragons for Crowns, I get Dwarves for Crowns, but a Mantlet. Give me a break. What's next, do I need to spend crowns to cast a heal spell? Is that the way things are going?
Old 07-05-2013, 09:58 PM

Xhodan Xeus has a default reputation

ROFLMAO
LOL
HAHAHAH
some comments im readng here!
some people here never had experince with Indie games, and are properly used to carebear WoW crap.

you guys need to calm down, iv played and am playing currently an MMORPG by an Indi company. compared to this game, this is a dream!!!!

There doing an good job in regulary updating with patches and fixes and the patches are stable!

EVERY GAME that doesnt have a super large company behind them like Blizzard for WoW will have these issues that stuff gets delayed abit or things that was said will be in the patch wont make it. AND ALOT OF GAMES are doing MUCH MUCH MUCH WORSE!!!!!!

so seriously.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2013, 12:10 PM

HiredGun has a default reputation

Seriously dude. no give a **** about your stupid cabins. Go advertise somewhere else loser.
Old 07-06-2013, 05:23 PM

Baxa has a default reputation
Default Wow, Just Wow

Unbelievable simply unbelievable. Folks SO upset because the dev's made the call to hold off on pathing fix, which, I might add (from the sounds of it) caused CTD. (really you want them to release the patch as is so we have to deal with the pathing that is still not fixed AND CTD's... not a good call imho)

How quickly people forget.... there are what? 5 developers working hard on this game? One of which is a graphics guru and has almost nothing to do with the code per say (no offense Mark).

It's my hope, that the dev's realize that quite a few of us thank you for the update, holding off until the main part of the patch is READY to go live, and most importantly thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing. (Yes Zone, you are to continue working from 5 am - 9 pm, 7 days a week without rest or a life outside the game, your already doing that now, so why stop)

Anyways, Thanks again for the update and fixing some of the other bugs that weren't mentioned on the list but fixed anyways.

Look forward to what's ahead!!