Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Absurd. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2013, 09:41 AM

DunHiLa has a default reputation
Default Absurd.

So I have been banned from the Online Section of the game.That is great,I don't really give a crap but I am kind of ****ed off at the fact that I payed 15 US dollars for a broken game along with money for crowns.I will ask for a refund on Steam and do my very best to get this issue out there because no developer is allowed to toy with they community like this.First of all you haven't fix half the issues that have been reported and the game has been out for 5 months already.I don't give a crap if you are a 5 person Indie Development team because you have taken the responsability to make a game and make it playable,if you can't do that that I advise you to stop making content at all.
I am hoping that your company has reached it's end and that you don't publish anything ever again and your publishers get all their money back,that would be the best thing ever.