Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

City Reset. Resolved yet? - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2013, 10:30 AM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

Be sure that you are downloading our version from official site. And yes, try to uninstall game from Steam. Also, check every and single problem & solution mentioned here that are connected to crashing - http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=7417

But, if you can play the game, and you "just" lost your town, then it's best to wait for email from Support or for DEVs to take a look at it. About Support, I'll talk to Hi11Zone today to see if he can help you guys.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:14 PM

Hallaxe has a default reputation
Default Cool

ok thank you you know we appreciate everything and anything you can do for us.

I will give the uninstall and reinstall a go.

the download i am doing is from your technical support.
Old 06-27-2013, 12:19 PM

Thumbs down Arg!!!

it got abit further then said same thing that the installer is corrupt to download a fresh and try installing again.

So i will download it through steam again and see if that works as that has been suggested
Old 06-27-2013, 01:02 PM

Default Nope

Nope still the same has happened with the re-installation on steam it just wont save my progress and starts me from the beginning again
Old 06-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

We hope to fix this bug in the 2nd half of SW release/patch along with several other bugs.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:05 PM

Exclamation when

Ok but when will that be? few days? a week few weeks? months? I have bought a product and I truly wish to use it! that is why i bought it
Old 06-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Soon, and don't worry, your time won't be wasted. Once we get this fixed I will have a bunch of stuff for you
Old 06-30-2013, 09:10 PM

Lightbulb Reply recieved

I received a mail from your support team 2 days ago whom gave me several tasks
To try and complete to try get the game working.

1. Turn off firewall and anti virus- Failed

2. Uninstall from steam and run download straight from site (download from site kept
Coming up with corruption errors after 6 downloads. So i downloaded the file from file frontt
And the installation went through but still had the same issues.

3. Make a new village i did so with each race and logged in and out of each every two minutes
As suggested and still non of them would save still went to the begining. And started a fresh .

Interesting however when on the human village in frustration clicked on the cancel for the attack
Immunty for 12 hours essentialy turnning it off then when logging in again it started again from the start but the attack immunity timer was only 1 hour.so i found that odd.

Also i already seemed of had the first two quests without accepting them . Though i had accepted them previously aswell as built building but sadly the buildings had still been reset.

I did the first two quests to find that when i logged out it had all been reset again and i still had first two quest and similiar results after a second attempt.

4. Make a new account with newly provided cd key i tried this and all of above again to find the same results

5. To get a refund. ............this i do not want as i truly believe in this game and want to support and spisponsor it through family and freinds.

Thank you Hillzone for your help also and i am sure you will indeed sort this out and I sure wont say no to some goodies lol but more than anything i wnt to be able to enjoy what i believe can be the best MMORTS game created.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:00 AM

dilutefawn has a default reputation
Talking update on the problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi11Zone View Post
Soon, and don't worry, your time won't be wasted. Once we get this fixed I will have a bunch of stuff for you
hi ive put alot of hours into finding out what the problem was with the game not saving online data i have a update for you it turns out to be a router problem i was using netgear DGN1000 router after all the different things i had tried (alot of hours) i put my old router back on and guess what the game now works fine so enjoy if this helps

p.s
do i still get the goodies for all the hard work and solving the problem for your tech's
Old 07-06-2013, 04:37 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilutefawn View Post
hi ive put alot of hours into finding out what the problem was with the game not saving online data i have a update for you it turns out to be a router problem i was using netgear DGN1000 router after all the different things i had tried (alot of hours) i put my old router back on and guess what the game now works fine so enjoy if this helps

p.s
do i still get the goodies for all the hard work and solving the problem for your tech's
So happy that was a fix I will keep this in mind, and yes check your pm your goodies are awating for you, thank you for your understanding, so glad you fixed your issue.