Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Transferring Units - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2013, 02:29 PM

whatadai has a default reputation
Default Transferring Units

Right now I have two full camps, a full city, and a full army. When I try to transfer a unit from one army to another it's impossible to switch between two armies. For example, when I want to transfer my hero into my full town, I have to create a new army and transfer a unit out by itself, then transfer the hero into the town after. When I take the hero back out I have to reverse it all over again.

I basically don't get to have a fifth army because of this flaw. If I ever wanted to build a fifth full army, I wouldn't be able to transfer any units at all and my hero would be stuck outside of his town forever unless I start discarding units.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:36 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

You can purchase additional army slots up to 10 armies at the shop. Also, just leave 89/90 in your town and then you move your hero in/out without trouble.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:43 PM

I know those are options, but they're not optimal. Optimal would be finding a system where I can transfer units to each other more easily. What if I decided to have 10 armies at one time all fully stacked? Some may find that pointless, but people have different ways of playing. Also, knowing myself, at one point I will want a full army in the city, an open field battle army, a siege army, maybe a reserve/lower level army, and 6-7 worker camps, which would make me max out all 10 armies.

Last edited by whatadai : 06-22-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old 06-22-2013, 02:58 PM

Just thought of another thing. Sometimes my army gets really messed up after a fight. Instead of using my knight's healing ability and just sitting there, I'd rather be able to transfer my whole army into the city and the defending army out so that I may heal them all more quickly with the wells. Even if I had one open slot, I would have to slowly transfer units over one by one to send them all into the city.

Maybe look at the Total War series and see how they do it. It's similar with the armies and such.
Old 06-22-2013, 03:36 PM

Please delete this suggestion. I just found the open limits button, which solves the whole problem. Thanks.