Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

AlienwareArena Starter Pack Giveaway Redeem - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2013, 02:14 PM

Vausan has a default reputation
Default AlienwareArena Starter Pack Giveaway Redeem

Pretty much like in the title, i got a starter pack key from alienware arena, if i try to use in the coupon form of the buy page it says its not a valid code, i dont see any other places to put it into...plz help!
Old 06-05-2013, 02:25 PM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

You should be able to redeem it on Market in-game. There you have option that is called "Redeem code". Be sure that you are entering valid code without spaces etc.

If it still doesn't work, feel free to contact Support via email - support@reverieworld.com
Old 06-19-2013, 11:07 PM

Balkazarno has a default reputation
Default alienware key

mine says only valid to players registered after may 8th and I only registered today 20/06/2013
Old 06-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Hello,

Unfortunately this promotion has been discontinued yesterday, and we are in touch with Alienware about closing the page down.

I`m really sorry about this but this promo been running since early May, and it was due to end on the 18th. The giveaway page should be offline shortly.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:43 PM
DoF Moderator

sve1976 has a default reputation

it said on the website you would get it if you bought it there but i bought the game on steam cause of this code,
Old 06-20-2013, 01:33 PM

Dark_Pegasus has a default reputation

This is most unfortunate as I purchased my copy of the game for two reasons after keeping an eye on it for a while and being unsure whether to purchase. Firstly that it was on sale and secondly that I had this starter pack key. Will those who already have a key from before the site is taken down still be eligible for the pack?

As in all honesty there are no valid from/expires dates on the site, simply a number. In addition it is the responsibility of the staff to ensure the page is taken down when it is supposed to and this has clearly been overlooked.

I am a huge fan of the game, it is great and it is my hope that customer support will be equally as good with this error.

Thank you,

Last edited by Dark_Pegasus : 06-20-2013 at 01:35 PM.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:32 PM

Trimandius has a default reputation

I'm in the same boat as Dark_Pegasus : (
Old 06-20-2013, 03:43 PM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Pegasus View Post
This is most unfortunate as I purchased my copy of the game for two reasons after keeping an eye on it for a while and being unsure whether to purchase. Firstly that it was on sale and secondly that I had this starter pack key. Will those who already have a key from before the site is taken down still be eligible for the pack?

As in all honesty there are no valid from/expires dates on the site, simply a number. In addition it is the responsibility of the staff to ensure the page is taken down when it is supposed to and this has clearly been overlooked.

I am a huge fan of the game, it is great and it is my hope that customer support will be equally as good with this error.

Thank you,
I'll ask Konstantin to see if your keys will be eligible for the pack.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:49 PM

weeseanator has a default reputation

I also only bought the game because of the sale and I had this code from alienware, hopefully we can still redeem them.
Old 06-20-2013, 04:12 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Sorry guys that promotion has expired, and Alienware will close the page shortly. These codes were good to redeem for well over a month.