Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Units not responding to commands - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2013, 03:54 PM

Reaveres has a default reputation
Exclamation Units not responding to commands

I have been playing this game off and on for about a month and a half now, and very constantly my units will ignore a command I give them, whether it is to move somewhere, attack something, or go gather a material. When I select a big group, even more often half of them will go off and carry out the command while another half just stands there. This has become very frusturating for me especially during battles. Other people have also told me they have this same problem. I don't know if you are fixing this or not but I wanted to bring it to your attention just in case. The game would be so much better if I didnt have to worry about this problem whenever I enter a battle. Thank you.

Oh, and I have only really played as men so far, but have tried elves and had this problem with archers.

Last edited by Reaveres : 06-11-2013 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention race
Old 06-11-2013, 04:08 PM

GiGi has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaveres View Post
I have been playing this game off and on for about a month and a half now, and very constantly my units will ignore a command I give them, whether it is to move somewhere, attack something, or go gather a material. When I select a big group, even more often half of them will go off and carry out the command while another half just stands there. This has become very frusturating for me especially during battles. Other people have also told me they have this same problem. I don't know if you are fixing this or not but I wanted to bring it to your attention just in case. The game would be so much better if I didnt have to worry about this problem whenever I enter a battle. Thank you.

Oh, and I have only really played as men so far, but have tried elves and had this problem with archers.
I'm having the same issues exactly^^
Old 06-11-2013, 04:13 PM

GiGi has a default reputation
Default Unwanted weblink in chat

Every couple of minutes or so, mostly while whispering, a link from alienwares randomly pops up. It's very disruptive! It has happened to one other player as well. Please provide guidance if it is something in my settings but I'd like to have all links removed from chat. Thanks!
Old 06-11-2013, 05:35 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

GiGi,

We are not aware of this issue. Where does a link from Alienware appear? in the chat, or in the screen? Please provide more info.

Reaveres,

New pathfinding we are releasing following Siegeworks expansion will fix this for good.
Old 06-12-2013, 03:02 AM

Reaveres has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
GiGi,

We are not aware of this issue. Where does a link from Alienware appear? in the chat, or in the screen? Please provide more info.

Reaveres,

New pathfinding we are releasing following Siegeworks expansion will fix this for good.
Thanks, Konstantin. Looking forward to it.
Old 06-18-2013, 03:18 PM

Sidu has a default reputation

I had biiig problem with it today... Like 3/4 of my untis just stacked. They stacked on plain terrain. I couldn't do ANYTHING! Oh no w8... I could change formation :P I frapsed it and I will post it soon...
Old 06-19-2013, 09:46 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

New pathfinding next week will fix all of these issues.

Meanwhile, if your units are stuck in your town - go to world map, create an army, move the bugged unit there, and then move it back to the town.