Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

What would YOU like to see added community? - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2013, 04:36 PM

Vinsitor has a default reputation

- Graphic rewamp. It's awesome, but too old. I hope Kickstarter will help and I guess it should be a priority (I would like to add that CCP did it for EVE Online with great success).
- Huge units, even if less detailed, anyway more Total War style (i.e. 60 men), with big armies deployed on the battlefield
- a countdown of the remaining men in a unit
- a free PvP area with alliance conquerable regions and guilds conquerable castels, more EVE Online style. Btw you can always return to your castle

I'm new, but I'm gonna love this game. Good luck!

Last edited by Vinsitor : 05-22-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 12:43 PM

Cyrusbm has a default reputation

some new thoughts along the lines of helping financially support the developers / expand the team further for an ever faster expanding game!

The micro-transaction system is already in place so I wouldn't imagine it would be terribly difficult to take advantage of it by offering all knew enticing aesthetic upgrades that would give us more customization options. It would be something else to do with all those extra crowns we cant figure out what to do with.

For example offer alternative skins for hero units or even advanced elite skins for standard units. Allow customizable flags for a price of crowns. Maybe new skins or building styles to purchase. or we could buy the option to "evolve" our existing units into more interesting alternative designs that would be functionally the same but have a unique appearance. Maybe instead of Mace men we could have fighting monks (still light infantry that do blunt damage but look totally different with different animations). There are lots of possibilities here and if other games are any indication people will sell their first born for the opportunity to look unique.
Old 05-20-2013, 06:37 PM

axio has a default reputation

you say no bug fixes no pathfinding.... but these are the issue that the game have.... atm plz dont add nothing just clean what we have.
wanna make more money? enchant graphics. drive the player in a colorful and immersive world!
this is the only way to make game better and have more resources to develop it.
the game have rly big potential but atm idk why is not used, i know lots ppl that abandon the game beacause they feel like in a beta.
i cant believe that none want finance the game.. Atm the "ip" that u develop isnt enought for the "2013 game market". we are in 2013 we cant allow that the game have such bugs and bad graphics after 2 months from the release even if indie game. the game cant allow like minecraft graphic beacause it's innovative but not so much how minecraft was for example.
i know that's hard but fix pathfinding change graphics engine add more effects in my opinion is the only way to climb the stairs of success for this game.

Last edited by axio : 05-20-2013 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:41 AM

DarthFoot has a default reputation

A Special Unit for every Race different, like a Huge troll for the orcs, a Spirit/Forest Dragon got the elves, and Hill Giants for the men? they all would have been good at something like troll is very unaccurate and slow but does alot of damage and area affect. Spirit/forest dragon is like an improved dragon with more magic abbilities like ''teleport charge'' he teleports 3 time and goed faster and faster towards the taget with each teleport and rams in the taget as final blow for the abbility. Hill giants would be smaller then the troll and come in groups that does normal damage, is a bit slower but can/does wear armour that negates ALOT of damage and can throw boulders to make them good as tank/siege unit.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:26 AM
DoF Moderator

Gwydion has fair reputation

I see a lot of good ideas, so keep them coming. Vind, callofbuty, and cyrusbm... many of your ideas are ideas or issues we know about like the plateau effect and city feels empty and needs decorations. Most of your guys ideas have already been brought up previously and will be in the works after more pressing matters like pathfinding and a few gamebreaking bugs are fixed. We are also trying to make the core hero aka " you " in game mounted or something to distinguish them.

Loving it so far guys

Edit: and axio... the reason I said please do not mention those things is because we already know that that is a major issue and that that should be dealt with first. We know no one wants to play a broken game! It just takes a few devs a little longer to tweak and fix things when you don't have a demi legion of devs like a giant company does. Thank you though!

Last edited by Gwydion : 05-21-2013 at 04:41 AM.
Old 05-22-2013, 06:03 AM
Elven Sect:
Sentry

Vind has a default reputation

Thumbs up to all. Keep up the good work.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:47 AM

Gishank has a default reputation

I personally would like to add my support for a form of territory control in PvP, which could be integrated with the upcoming guild/clan system. It is a persistent world, but it presently feels like you have no real impact on it outside of your own city.

As for funding/advertising, my personal suggestion would be to get on side with a major MMO publisher such as Gamersfirst. Aswell as adding cosmetic options to the in-game store (for example being able to customize your banners.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:01 PM

WhozDaMan has a default reputation
Default New player pulling his hair out. :(

Hey guys and gals,
Only been playing for about a week. Saw DoF on steam and against better judgement based on reviews, I bought the game as it looked great.

"What would YOU like to see added..."

Well, simply put:

NO new features, NO new units, NO new buildings, NO 'new' anything.

Great game & great concept. Just please fix what you have first. You know what I'm talking about, the forums are full of bug/glitch reports etc etc.

Just my 2 cents worth. Let the fanboys begin dumping the hate upon me.

Cheers
Old 05-22-2013, 08:34 PM
DoF Moderator

Gwydion has fair reputation

No hate here... just sort of off topic. I know there's a bunch of things that need to be fixed and so do the devs. Which is what they are working on right now! This topic is just about what you would like to see added.

A form of that is planned for a later upgrade to the coming guild system Gshank so you get your wish
Old 05-23-2013, 03:00 AM

Tragda has a default reputation

I agree.

The bug fixes should be the priority right now.