Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

An explanation - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2013, 02:54 PM
DoF Moderator

LazyBrit is just above average reputation

Hay guy's just a quick message as im shattered, The reason kayak ended up with load's or crowns was my fault as the game bugged when i was trying to send them to him. Kayak is one of our best MOD's and is active 90% of the time and always willing to help and has NO reason to cheat and thinking about it no one has any reason so please next time don't jump to conclusions before you find out the facts because it is not fair on kayak and the rest of us MOD's that are here to help you.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:57 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Keep in mind most of us don't have time to play and spend most of our time helping out, especially me. I stand by my Mods!. And good on you Kayak for putting them straight!

Last edited by Hi11Zone : 05-13-2013 at 03:01 PM.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:04 PM
DoF Moderator
Enchanter

Darigone has a default reputation

Well considering that your job is this game I find it strange you don't have very much time for it, but each its own I suppose.

Kay has shown great support in this game, and I can personally state this. Unlike others who say they don't have anytime, I truly have to watch my time down to the minute. When I found out what happened.

I took a few minutes to write this up. It should show the value and quality of Kayakbob.

also it is our jobs as mods to interact with the gaming community. You are a fool to think otherwise. We are not above them, better than them, and OUR job is not of superiority. It's a service to the community. One way to interact is indeed pvp with the community. How arrogant you must be to think otherwise.
Old 05-13-2013, 11:49 PM
DoF Moderator

Gwydion has fair reputation

Then I would like to apologize first off to kayak and the other person who found this bug... either I misunderstood what was being explained to me,or it was explained to me in poor light and I retract my statements. I thought the mod who was responsible, was a mod who does not do their job, and was posting screenshots and bragging, that he had so many crowns. Since it was the fact that this was NOT the case and the reason they had so many crowns was a BUG and since this is KAYAK and INK we are talking about... they bust their ass for the community and this game, as many mods do. Please understand community, mods do not have godly powers... and some of us have such big armies because we have been playing it for two years already.

Some of us busted our asses for days straight just because we felt like helping people and because of that we got mod status. So please instead of pointing fingers and looking down upon someone so quickly we should slow down and calmly asked what actually happened or the cause of something questionable. Myself included. In all honesty I will still pvp with my army... i pvped with it before I was a mod and i will pvp with the exact same thing afterwards.