Old 05-11-2013, 12:30 PM

P4s4r1s has a default reputation

i willl but no DEV or MOD is online.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:47 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

Beefcakes has a default reputation
Default Gold Cap

The current intended cap for gold in game is 500k. They did this because people were making millions of gold over night just by afking with hours of attack protection. If you go over that it jumps to -6k gold a minute, and only gets worse from there. If you keep losing gold for not noticing this, then its your loss. It honestly should be harsher where you don't even earn more gold then your storage limit, so be glad for what it is
Old 05-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry i'm busy and beef took the words out of my mouth u beat me to it, so yes we now have a 500k gold cap for that exact reason of players getting millions over night so we fixed it. We can refund you 500k gold and 50 crowns. Msg any mod in game or me when I log back in.

Thank you for your Patience.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:25 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefcakes View Post
The current intended cap for gold in game is 500k. They did this because people were making millions of gold over night just by afking with hours of attack protection. If you go over that it jumps to -6k gold a minute, and only gets worse from there. If you keep losing gold for not noticing this, then its your loss. It honestly should be harsher where you don't even earn more gold then your storage limit, so be glad for what it is
show me someone who can make millions over night by beying AFK.

Best way to make gold is with elf possibly with unicorns and sheep altogheter.

Best way i know so far Alpine region of human with sheeps.

but i dont make not even 500k in 1 day with 5 camps ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok cap for gold is 500k well i lost 380k multiple times but by logging off and swiching to another town ..and when i comed back all gold was gone. could there be a glitch as ive only missed 3-5minutes from the human town.

As of the 11 lvl 20 knights well 50 crowns is a joke considering the ammount of gold i paid to make them lvl 20.

I want my full refund back .. cause there were no announcements that gold cap is 500k..

PS: When gold is less than 500k the decay should be -60 not - 500000
Old 05-11-2013, 01:39 PM
Reverie World Studios - Community Manager

Hi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of lightHi11Zone is a glorious beacon of light

The refund was for your gold, we would like to try and refund your units. Tech would be the one to contact other wise we may be able to refund in crown difference. Let us know.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:44 PM

Exclamation

IDK how many crowns 1 knights costs to make it lvl 20 ..but i can calculate from my own poket without refund for testing.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:48 PM

Latham has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4s4r1s View Post
IDK how many crowns 1 knights costs to make it lvl 20 ..but i can calculate from my own poket without refund for testing.
If you're trying to get multiple companies of knights to level 20 in less than 24 hours, then the purpose of "working" for it obviously escapes you. Stop gaming the system and go play the game like everyone else.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:01 PM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latham View Post
If you're trying to get multiple companies of knights to level 20 in less than 24 hours, then the purpose of "working" for it obviously escapes you. Stop gaming the system and go play the game like everyone else.
I already made another 11 units lvl 20 but took some time ..
Time is not the problem here but the loss of units ..or how i acuired the monetary to make them.

The problem is that i was having them then i got d/c from siege then they dissapeared.

Dont tell me they got killed cause i can proove to you my knights cant die in a siege. unless all castle attack 1 unit and the other 15 are watching.
Old 05-11-2013, 02:07 PM
DoF Moderator

Sologhi has a default reputation

so whats the issue you got your 11 level 20 knights back through your own doing, the dc issue is being looked at and the knights are currently being looked at as the have a resistance bug