Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reimbursment. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2013, 10:27 PM

Bodycount has a default reputation
Default Reimbursment.

Well, after having waited an extended period to have my human race playable again. (It was never delt with thus i had a hero that was locked and could not continue to quest as men. And my cash shop purchased dragon was part of the glitched count.)
I decided that I didnt feel I was a priority and took matters into my own hands. I deleted my human town of Vein and im now requesting FULL reimbursment for the 20 USD spent on developing the town, along with the Referal rewards that were also part of that towns bank. (ice dragon and 120 crowns for my roommate joining.)..

To recap thats:
2x 9.99 USD of crowns
1X Ice dragon
1x 120 Crowns.

I was told that my issue would be resolved and after 4 days of asking and waiting I felt that I was pushed asside for issues that the developers felt were more important than paying customers. I would rather not say what i really feal about this type of service here and will leave it at that.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:19 AM

weshallwin894 is just above average reputation

that sucks. i cant play this game at all due to loading issue :/
Old 05-05-2013, 09:17 AM

kyh1393 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by weshallwin894 View Post
that sucks. i cant play this game at all due to loading issue :/
yeah the same problem that disappearing units happens constantly, I got refund and it happened again, This is horrible I can't put my time into the game like this. I also spent $20 to develop my hometown and bought the game for one of my friend.
Old 05-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Guys please contact us at support@reverieworld.com to discuss any refunds, reimbursement e.t.c

And we are releasing a hot fix patch later tonight or tomorrow morning to fix all these issue that happened after Patch # 10. Also keep in mind - anything lost - units - progress e.t.c - you will get reimbursed for.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:02 PM

Diivv has a default reputation
Exclamation Umm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyh1393 View Post
yeah the same problem that disappearing units happens constantly, I got refund and it happened again, This is horrible I can't put my time into the game like this. I also spent $20 to develop my hometown and bought the game for one of my friend.
Ye that's why I'm waiting for the patch to fix the patch to come out, i would of liked to get my troops/crowns back aslo, but as i said, I'm waiting for the bug to be fixed, and aslo they are getting it fixed soon, just you couldn't wait long enough for the patch, therefore losing your troops again to probably the same problem

So its kind of your fault in the matter, not all their fault, when an accruing problem exists, you don't mess with it till its fixed.

So don't go raging at the Dev's for this, they are trying their best, with only a 5 man team.

Just be more patience, next time

Also you are the one that did buy the game twice and also purchased crowns which are easy to earn in-game.