Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Immortal wargs - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2013, 08:55 PM

Rusmolot has a default reputation
Default Immortal wargs

I have one unit of wargs being hunted by 3 units of marauders, the wargs don't die, and I have 100+ food income from the wargs.

Low priority bug, I'm enjoying the food =)
Old 05-01-2013, 11:32 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Thanks for reporting this, we`ll look into it. Can you confirm if these Wargs have 100% pierce Armour resistance ? Or their hitpoints just get back up?
Old 05-01-2013, 03:29 PM

In my case, the 1 unit if wargs has 0/0/0 armor and they have nearly full health. I have since added 5 more units of marauders, and they still seem content to wail away at imaginary corpses on the ground and provide food from those.

Not sure if this is related or not, but when I posted I was getting 100+ food income, after logging in this morning I was getting 300+ food with the 8 marauders, then after switching empires to my human empire and back, I have only +30ish food income. My other resources dropped in production the same amount (about 90%)
Old 05-02-2013, 05:49 PM

UPDATE: I moved my wargs and marauders around to different locations and the gathering seems to be working as intended now. Not sure what was wrong but it's fine now. If it helps, the location previously was near the grand hut in the forest region.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:41 AM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

I guess this was the healing spring, healing them We never guessed this could cause this. Thanks for the report, we`ll try to fix it in the next patch./