Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Units balancements i want your opinions - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2013, 05:51 AM

forandever has a default reputation
Default Max Defence rate of all unit is too high

As the title says..

The defence rate of all units generoulsy too high..

Max defence rate of units should be downgraded, I think..

Last edited by forandever : 05-01-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Old 04-30-2013, 06:46 AM

Default PvP level matching system

Suppose <level 20 Kinghts one group> VS< level 1 Knights several group> as a same Army strength.

I bet level 20 knights one group will surely win.

If there's an average level gap of 5(about 5? maybe 10?) between PvP attack side and defence side.. the match shouldn't happen even if they have same army strength. That's what I learned from experience.

* when calculating the average level of army, the hero and the elite unit level should be calculated with some other methods.

Last edited by forandever : 05-01-2013 at 09:20 PM. Reason: gap3 = > gap5
Old 05-01-2013, 01:05 AM

Default Defence UpGrading Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by forandever View Post
As the title says..

The defence rate of all units generoulsy too high..

Max defence rate of units should be downgraded, I think..

Sorry There is a bug...

I have raised the defence of my units to the max(means that the button, for example slash defence button, turned grey color)

But After next battle or after lv up again, I can raise that unit's defence again.

That means the units can have much more defence than u dev think. (for example, Knights in loose formation : 85/60/90 )

Last edited by forandever : 05-01-2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: cant - >can
Old 05-03-2013, 11:05 AM

Default Crazy Whirl Wind

Whirl Wind .. when used by many groups of Bladestorm.. It is ridiculous.. totally crazy.

Several lv3~4 groups of Bladestorm used Whirlwind at once.

And my lv20 knights and mounted knights were just melted down instantly.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:10 AM

Default It was just like an cheat..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
I got my knights to 100% slash last night. I woke up this morning and it is back at 90 but I can put points into slash again to get it up to 100.

I was using knights against a army that used bladestorm and just totally destroyed me in 5 seconds.

agincourt huh?? you a torontonian as well

1. reistance 100% is a BUG.

2. Whirl Wind of Bladestorm.. It's just kind of cheat.

My 4 groups of lv20 knights and 3 groups of lv20 mounted knights were melted down in a second.. when several groups of lv3~4 Bladestorm use whirlwind at one.

Last edited by forandever : 05-03-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Old 05-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Game Balance Designer, QA

vicious666 has a default reputation

whirlwind are supposed to have a 25 sec dooldown, but is not working on patch a dev is looking why

DoF KW race and units guide
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
Old 05-04-2013, 11:44 PM

Laradon has a default reputation

I dont think the cooldown will have an effect. If I move armies one by one i can move unlimited numbers of bladestorms over each other. I approach your knights, make em instadie, retreat 25 sec. rinse and repeat. I think those ae damage abilities on units with a squadsize have to be removed until units actually block each other. Or it will always be exploitable really hard.

Same thing the other way around happens, if the guy spreads his army too late and like 10 squads are inside 1 tiny line and someone bladestorms close to them. Too much uncontrollable damage with that AE stuff as it is.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:09 AM

Markus81 has a default reputation
Default hmm knights and bladestorm are op stil

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicious666 View Post
humans have the lowest dmg of all 3 races.

compare class, like: swordsman-slayers-sentry. or knights berserker grandmasters, humans are always last in therms of dps.

1) knights in term of damage are behind berserker and behind grandmasters, you have 100% res must be a bug, the maximum res you can reach is 90 and i am talking about slash for knights., or you not played recently. we inserted a hard cap for 90% res plz check again.

2) going to check unicorn if they need again a nerf

3) elfs are weak on low levels, and are a hard race to master, but at high levels they are very good. is the most difficoult race to play, formation change cost a lot, all units have abilities. high dmg but low h they require a lot of micromanagent.

4)bladestorm will get a small nerf sunday, in terms of res. but is all about what you use for stop them, theyr direct-counter is berserker or footknights

5) this is a fantasy-rpg-rts game, not a reconstruction of Agincourt, i dont know what cavalry you use, but mounted knights chew archers like nothing, and tank a lot. is one of the most tanked unit of humans, and the one that have more hp for soldier. if you use correct formation they are fast enought to avoid archers volley at long range, and also have 70%+ pierce res.

6) i am gonna augment range of trebs

7) use cannons if you wanna outrange city defences.

8) fire do a lot at low levels and to archers/ranged, if we raise more the fire dmg , fight will be all about run to fire.

9) archers got hp boosted as well res. fire arrow dmg bypass armor res you now that?
firearrow dmg got also recently augmented
Regards xbowman i am changing a bit of their dmg to crush, so is more spot on vs tanked troops (tank troops lower res will be always crush )

Regard orcs, tbh slayers+berserker are one of best infantry combination in game
I notice few ppl i played against, knights with 100 resistance comes up after u maxed to 80% and when u fight or whatever do something it gets automatlic to 100% my nights have it, and blade storm are as imortal, with the buff ... comes to, cut down ur army, get loads of gold and farm some where to get smaller force up max lvl to have a chance against a person that have those armies high lvl and buffs.. i mean the one who use real money get guess bigest advantage in the game or those who have high lvl soldiers with 100 resistance, are immortal. I enjoy the game and its fune and love the pvp but it kinda drags out when some one can kill 25 armies of urs with 4 armies that are high lvl not mention if there hero is omy 20+? i have just start play this game like 1 week ago and try be on as much, try get higher lvl units , but its hard when they die to imortal 1 man army...
Old 05-05-2013, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forandever View Post
Suppose <level 20 Kinghts one group> VS< level 1 Knights several group> as a same Army strength.

I bet level 20 knights one group will surely win.

If there's an average level gap of 5(about 5? maybe 10?) between PvP attack side and defence side.. the match shouldn't happen even if they have same army strength. That's what I learned from experience.

* when calculating the average level of army, the hero and the elite unit level should be calculated with some other methods.
Ur right the lvl 20 knight grp will probly win, happend to me 4 knights armies vs 10-12 armies lvl 1 to 4 to 6 died easly, they need a better pvp system that dont just match the str of the army, 1 person can have "big" army but all can be lvl one, wich will end up he loses if 1 armie attacks that are over lvl 10, i get the point ppl need to lvl there armies, but there are ppl just started this game will get run over.. pvp should be based on something else then str, donno what but ye.
Old 05-05-2013, 01:27 AM

Default My bigest problem or issue with this game is Resistance

No army should ever get over 70% res.Its crazy when armies reach 100 for a long time or permantly, they become basicly imortal and just run u over in a flash.. and ppl rage about dragons being op donno if they talk about lvl 60 , becuse my royal dragon lvl 13 isnt op, he can get easly killed if grp of arrows hit him and so on, they should just meet a person with high lvl army like grp of bladestorm and knights or grandmaster horse army gg, other wise the game is great and fune but latley is hard when those imortal armys show up:P and kill of ur lvl 10+ armies, and so on, i think it should be a better pvp system or something , i mean its okey system now but it just looking after str of the armie or city , wich can be hard for newbie player, if he havent lvl up strong army yet, anyways keep up the good work, the game haves a bright future i belive.