Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Have no command over any units or buildings - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2013, 04:58 PM

Mighty_Zarkon has a default reputation
Default Have no command over any units or buildings

Greetings, Im a new member of the community and love the game. Ive got 30+ hours involved in my account since i purchased it a short time ago. I loved it so much, bought a copy for my brother as well, who is now sharing my addiction with me!

Everything was fine and dandy in Fortress Z (my only city), until I logged in today. I was attacked by a player at my fortified camp. I accepted the battle, and all was going well until about 5 minutes into it. I lost total control over my troops, and they began to be slaughtered. I tried for a few moments to regain control, with no luck. I paid off my attacker to save what was left of my army. A moderator was online, I made him aware of the issue, and he re-imbursed me for my troubles, he did not have to do that but I certainly took the sting out of the unnecessary loss of troops (about 50% casualties).

I was happy.

I returned to my home city to begin rebuilding my army, and found that I could not get ANYthing to function. I can click on a unit or building, it is then highlighted, but no command hud appears in bottom left corner of the screen. This goes for troops and buildings. I cannot upgrade, research, promote, auto task, recruit or otherwise. I logged in and out 3 times in an attempt to correct this issue with no sucsess.

Please help me with this issue. I would really hate to have to start all over again, and as I mentioned earlier, this is a very good game. I do realize that it is a work in progress, so there will be glitches, but im sure we can find a solution. Thank you for your help in advance.

Ive only got 4 minutes of protection time left on my account, Im very afraid to log back into my account before we can find a solution. 37 hours is probably not a lot compared to some on this server, but thats 37 hours of hard work I would really hate to lose.
Old 04-26-2013, 08:15 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

I will copy your city and take a look at it, see if there is any control issues.

Also, before you log in again, if you could post your logs (log1.txt - log5.txt) that will help identify any errors that might have caused this.
Old 04-26-2013, 09:05 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

I tested a copy of your city - Fortress Z - and there were no problems with it.

Restarting rather than just re-logging might solve this for you.

There were around 26mins of attack protection when I logged in.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:23 AM

OnkelRod has a default reputation
Default Also no Commmand over troops

Hi,

I did the 3rd Siegequest (Dangerous Neighbours 3 or so, in the Humanrealm). I could not give any move commands to my troops anymore. I could selected them through the symbols.

As suggested there are the log files attached, before i restart.

Sincerly,

Me
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (55.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log2.txt (127.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log3.txt (25.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log4.txt (205.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log5.txt (35.6 KB, 0 views)