Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Daily sale? - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2013, 12:03 AM

CallofButy has a default reputation
Default Daily sale?

Anybody know what time the daily sales are supposed to change? Mine hasnt changed in two days, and apparently Ive missed the dragon slayer sale Ive been saving up for
Old 04-23-2013, 01:00 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

The daily sales are randomly chosen when you log in.

If the items on sale for you are unchanged, then either you haven't logged out or the same items were randomly chosen.
Old 04-23-2013, 09:56 AM

gamerphate has a default reputation

Yeah I have noticed this as well. Now, this is just a hunch, but I am pretty sure people aren't logging out for days on end because of one core reason. The longer you stayed logged into the game, the higher your resource gains are able to climb.

For example if I was getting like 50 to 90 gold in my main town, if I leave it run over night when I wake up my gold is now 300 or higher per "tick" which I have yet to figure out the tick rate. I am assuming that it is on a per day timer or every 24 mins? But anyways I left the game run for like a few days and I was getting like THOUSANDS of resources and money per tick. Now, I don't think the numbers listed were accurate, but I did get a few screenshots at the peak.
Old 04-23-2013, 02:08 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Looks like actually this might be a bug, as the gather rate suppose to be consistent, and it`s per minute. We are working on on a brand new system completely rewriting the gather rates - hopefully it`ll be ready later on this week. It`ll fix this issue as well as keep the gather rate indicator always on target.

But to get back on topic - from our records only few people stay logged in for more than 3 hours at a time playing DoF, so this is a minority