Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Offline gathering - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-18-2013, 10:34 PM

krixis has a default reputation
Default Offline gathering

Been searching thread for about 30 min now and can't seem to find an answer. I did read in a FAQ post that you will continue to gather offline. Well i had my second kingdom on gold farm, had an income ratio of 100ish/min on gold when i logged off it was at 7k/30k (max resources) this was 3 days ago, when i logged in about 2 hours ago it had not changed. This is occurring with my main town also. Another note, it has been about 6 days and none of my gold/stone nodes are regenerating, well they are but only like 10/day it seems
Old 04-18-2013, 11:58 PM

Laradon has a default reputation

Yes I noticed that too. The thing is, I think that any active sorts of gathering arent done correctly if your offline. Every work camp on Worldmap collects correctly, thats because they aint actively doing anything but each worker is assigend a plus 0.2 gold/min or sthg like that and this value doesnt change. What does this do in hometown? Well in hometown, this leads to the fact that only thing like the human townhall for gold, the elf houses for gold trickles, the orc huts for food trickles are correctly done offline.

Edit: Just checked my orctown that has plus 100sthg food because of 1k huts, seems not even that is working correctly, guess the only thing you can count on are workcamps.

Last edited by Laradon : 04-19-2013 at 12:01 AM.