Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

PATCH # 7 - Bug Free? Almost... - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Reverie World Studios > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

Laradon, great post - thanks for the info, I can confirm we do plan to have good deal of that resolved by May 1st.

But hey guys - what is it about the Green Cloud? From forest spirit? or from construction? Please provide more details - first time I hear about this.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:33 PM

Laradon has a default reputation

No the greencloud is the elven formation change. It tends to always make problems, sometimes they stop attacking after formationchange, sometimes they get stuck in it and the cloud around the units doesnt disappear etc. I wont even dare to use a formationchange in pvp, because if that bug happens the enemy can kill all those units and they wont attack. If someone in Help tells me his Elf units stoped attacking, I always ask if he did a formationchange before that. And thats always the case.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:36 PM

aramsm has a default reputation

Hello guys,

Im probably comming back.
Yeah, I reported that long time before: changing formations make some elven units stuck. Another bugs that I still see:

-elven fire arrows and balista fire shots dont set the ground on fire like other races
-some graviolas are not hiding underground in town mode
-cloaked units are still visible for other players
-fog of war is still not working, making any kind of ambush or strategy move impossible because the enemy can predict your moves. This is the big issue for me.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:26 AM
Elven Sect:
Sentry

Altariel has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laradon View Post

the greencloud is the elven formation change. It tends to always make problems, sometimes they stop attacking after formationchange, sometimes they get stuck in it and the cloud around the units doesnt disappear etc. I wont even dare to use a formationchange in pvp, because if that bug happens the enemy can kill all those units and they wont attack. If someone in Help tells me his Elf units stoped attacking, I always ask if he did a formationchange before that. And thats always the case.
Exactly as Laradon states it. I have encountered that bug too many times, precisely as Laradon describes the situation, and like him, I do not dare attempt an Elven formation change (to Wind Stance) in circumstances when it could lead to disaster -- notably because of unresponsive Rangers, caught in their green cloud.

Last edited by Altariel : 04-18-2013 at 07:32 AM.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:08 PM

lumdultheunholy has a default reputation

Is there a way to fix it the wall issue?

Now that the wall building doesnt reset I was hoping it would finish my walls but they are not continuing to build - Am i permenantly stuck like this now or is there some way to fix it? The continue wall building button no longer exists.

My username is ishtarbloodbane ingame
Old 04-18-2013, 07:11 PM

newks102 has a default reputation

Hey, um i am sure this update is great but i can't access it I am on steam and it says that my game client is incorrect. I have tried several times and I can't find an update button. I saw a message saying that the server was shutting down so i logged off several minutes before. Since then i can not relog on.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:05 PM

WalterChin has a default reputation
Default Help

I had a small question about the gameplay ..... When you're sieging a fort or a castle .... I had a problem of my units having difficulty walking on the wall ... They just stay down when I click attack those on the wall .... Let's just say they don't move as we say .... Ofcourse I got my ladders on the wall , just to be clear of myself
Old 04-18-2013, 10:56 PM

axal011 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by newks102 View Post
Hey, um i am sure this update is great but i can't access it I am on steam and it says that my game client is incorrect. I have tried several times and I can't find an update button. I saw a message saying that the server was shutting down so i logged off several minutes before. Since then i can not relog on.
Sometimes going offline on steam, and then going online with steam, will fix it and update your game.. Everytime a patch comes out, i have to go offline and then online for my game to update..try that
Old 04-19-2013, 07:19 AM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

Be sure to have auto-updating turned on. Right click on DOF -> Game properties -> Updates. :)
Old 04-20-2013, 10:40 AM

WalterChin has a default reputation

Alright :)