Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2013, 01:56 PM

buddhist23 is having trouble understanding forum rules

And hopefully the ads stop too.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:34 PM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

Please, do not troll/flame.

He now has just one thread open about his stream, and he can advertise it.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:39 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

DTACFrostfire has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhist23 View Post
And hopefully the ads stop too.
Seriously ? Can you please just read what you are saying. I advertise about giveaways and trying to get new people into the game and help new players and make friends.

so..... b**ch please?
Old 04-15-2013, 08:27 PM

There's also the donation part on twitch. Let's not forget that. What you listed was just the "side benefits." The primary benefit is that you will paid in some way or form. Getting new people in the game, helping new players..making friends... sounds what normal gamer already do everyday to me, nothing very noble to be advertising 24/7 in the ingame chat and forums. There are many many twitch streamers streaming DOF but non of them are as obstructive as you are when it comes to ingame chats. Even if you don't accept donations now, you eventually will because of your obvious material wants and desires. But first, you need dedicated watchers or customers in order to generate revenue/donations. And that's where the ads come in, correct? Yeah thought so.

And yes, you do advertise about giveaways- it's a very effective form of marketing because it taps into people's material wants. By doing that, you'll draw in more customers. And by promoting the game, do you mean by promoting INSIDE the game? Dunno how you can draw in people if you're drawing in...people already in the game? Unless...you're drawing those people who have a clear obvious interest in DOF to your DOF stream..hmmmmm..and then maybe...they'll donate.

And last of all, your efforts don't bring a LOT of players into the game anyway. People have been streaming DOF for ages and the population was never high. Only the recent steam release has significantly and probably sustained a larger population. You might bring in a couple players, but then you want everyone to refer to you for further benefits. You even advertise for people to refer you in return for free resources. If you really didn't care about material benefits, you could just offer the free resources for free- rather than referrals. I can't see any other way around this except calling you out as a slimy greed infested tumor that is growing in dof.

"Seriously ? Can you please just read what you are saying."
What you said and what you do is advertising. You advertise about YOURSELF constantly. Those are called ads. An insulting man once said, b**ch please?

i'm also your senior, so name calling is kind of rude too. ( Why so defensive when questioned about your advertising that you resort to name calling? )

Here it is again, an insulting man once said, b**ch please?

And please, stop with the hate private messags, they get very tiresome when it's the same old "GROW DA FAWK UP, ARE YOU 12?" phrase that gets repeated 24/7 across the internet. I understand that the internet is your own private little peter pan world- but it's not yours alone, and not everyone is so oblivious to your true intentions which i so nicely stated above. If you didn't advertise yourself like it's the end of the world, I would have never suspected you for streaming for financial gain, but alas, you do.

Here it is for the third time, in case you didn't get it, an insulting man once said, b**ch please?

Last edited by buddhist23 : 04-15-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:23 AM
DoF Moderator

DTACFrostfire and buddhist23, i will ask you to stop this "war". We here really don't like infractions and closing threads/deleting posts, but insults (name calling), flaming and trolling won't be tolerated. Consider this your last warning before actions are taken.

We will always encourage players to create streams about DoF, same as YT videos or any game-related stuff.

Buddhist23 - that being said, DTAC is allowed to advertise his Stream ingame or forums, unless DEVs or MODs decide otherwise. If DTAC insulted you over PMs, feel free to report those, and we will warn him.

DTACFrostfire - please, do not swear, do not insult and do not spam.

Greets.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:23 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

I do not spam / insult. He is making 90% of this up and is complaining about me advertising 4 lines of text every 15-20mins?

And he is on about donations? Huh? When have i told anyone to donate?

I have game servers where people can donate and i have had donations months before i played this game.
What the hell?

Why are trolls trying to get to me? You will not succeed.

End of.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTACFrostfire View Post
I do not spam / insult. He is making 90% of this up and is complaining about me advertising 4 lines of text every 15-20mins?

And he is on about donations? Huh? When have i told anyone to donate?

I have game servers where people can donate and i have had donations months before i played this game.
What the hell?

Why are trolls trying to get to me? You will not succeed.

End of.
Bro, you don't insult? you don't spam? I make 90% of everything up? I'm drawing my entire argument on actual things said by you.

"And he is on about donations? Huh? When have i told anyone to donate?

What the hell?"

yeah....there we go, you just proved my entire argument...

i'm not trolling dude, i'm airing my grievances and suspicions about you...but you always, always come back with some sort of insult and denial. When did it become the norm to call people who are investigating and questioning motives a troll? Do you call police men trolls for questioning about where you were on the night of the murder? Of course not, then please refrain from calling me a troll. Of course i'll hit a nerve when one's true motives are revealed, but that does not justify labeling one a troll.

if DTAC wasn't so rude, obnoxious, and ignoramus to people who question, object, and even inquire about his activities, I would have ignored and never even bothered with him. His behavior only raised further suspicion.

And with that, i'll leave this to the mods/devs to decide. and I've always forwarded and reported his pms to mods/devs, which by the way, are very insulting. When have I ever insulted or called anyone names? Never. But I'll freely quote people who insist on degrading and insulting me. My part in revealing DTAC's obvious motivations is complete.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:15 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Actually making all this garbage up and complaining my 4lines of text every 20mins as "spam" is very very insulting and rude.

Also trying to call my stream / company a scam?????
Really? I would start trolling some other person / game because you will not win against me.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:30 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

I really would like this to stop. Buddhist please do not post on my threads
Old 04-16-2013, 03:00 PM
DoF Moderator

I'm closing this since you guys can't behave.

Thread will be re-opened for a day or two, and after that I would really like that you two will stop flaming each other.

DTAC don't make new thread about your stream until further notice.

Greets.

Last edited by Zvonzi : 04-16-2013 at 03:05 PM.