Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Tons of bugs, home city completely broken. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support > Bug Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2013, 04:14 AM

marceloqueiroz has a default reputation
Default Tons of bugs, home city completely broken.

First of all, I'd like to say I used to enjoy the game...but now that's impossible anymore.
I'm facing several bugs/glitches at once and I can't even play anymore.
I play an orc home town and I'll make a small list of the most important ones.

1) Paladise walls are never completed; I tried cancelling, fixing walls, waiting inside town, paying crowns to complete it instantly but the game is set on building and rebuilding the exact same spots of the wall again.

2) MASSIVE fps drop all of a sudden. This started yesterday at some point, the game is running at 2-3 fps while in home city/world map (although it's fine in battles), may or not be related to getting a bunch of laborers.

3) I'm not sure if this is just one bug by itself, but today my home city became frozen in time. The attack protection won't tick down, I can't complete quests, pvp fights or anything for that matter anymore; it's just unplayable now.

This game was fun while it lasted, but unfortunately I don't feel like making a new home city just so I can play again. I Can only hope you'll get some of this fixed
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (782.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt Log2.txt (915.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log3.txt (525.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log4.txt (624.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: txt Log5.txt (363.3 KB, 0 views)
Old 04-15-2013, 05:56 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

1) I will let Joe know about this, he did the Wall coding so he should be able to help you out.

2) The lag on the homeland I've only seen from too many units/objects, so it could possibly be from your labourers or the excessive number of Huts you've built - if you're building for storage try building Temples, Warg Pens and Armories give the best storage for orcs, just don't build too many.

3) Attack Protection now only counts down once at least some set of walls is complete - this is to help protect new players. You can cancel it if you wish to engage in PvP, but it will renew each time you log in until you have walls built. It shouldn't affect quests though, unless it's a coop quest.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:17 AM

marceloqueiroz has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Shingles View Post
1) I will let Joe know about this, he did the Wall coding so he should be able to help you out.

2) The lag on the homeland I've only seen from too many units/objects, so it could possibly be from your labourers or the excessive number of Huts you've built - if you're building for storage try building Temples, Warg Pens and Armories give the best storage for orcs, just don't build too many.

3) Attack Protection now only counts down once at least some set of walls is complete - this is to help protect new players. You can cancel it if you wish to engage in PvP, but it will renew each time you log in until you have walls built. It shouldn't affect quests though, unless it's a coop quest.
Thanks for your answers.
Removing most of the huts didn't exactly help, but taking off the labourers did, which is unfortunate.

The issue I have with pvp/quests is that battles now seem to not end at all. With pvp, I 'm not getting the crowns or loot, and some quests are not being cleared anymore.

Last edited by marceloqueiroz : 04-15-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Old 04-15-2013, 07:37 AM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

About labourers - you can always send few of them away to work in camps

That should remove your "hometown" lag, and give you some resources.