Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

entire army level 20 no skill points default stats - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2013, 06:32 AM

Stonemill has a default reputation
Default entire army level 20 no skill points default stats

I leveled a large portion of my army to 20 via the training grounds. today after I logged in I found they were all still level 20 and had no skill points to train abilities yet all abilities were at level 1 default. To clarify, I have level 20 units, no skill points, with level 1 abilities/resistances/hjit points/damage/stamina and so on.

In addition to this, I just recently upgraded to my 2nd outer wall on completion I noticed it is missing ballast points to place towers and my construction is locked in constant building.

I would appreciate both of these issues being looked into as it leaves my city mostly indefensible and prior to this post, I activated a 48 hour attack protection so my time is ticking.

Attached is my log1.txt

Town: Queens rest
race: Human

I realize you are a busy group, so if I do not hear a response from you by the time my protection is completed I will contact support via email.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Log1.txt (232.9 KB, 4 views)
Old 04-10-2013, 07:23 AM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

About wall problems, try usual stuff like relogging, revalidating Steam files and try to use "Repair walls"/"Pause construction" options just to see what happens.

About skill point problems - wait for DEVs to check it out.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:11 PM

Don't use Steam, however may start as I would like to use windowed mode. Logging out completely did fix my walls. My army remains the same.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:02 PM

DanielLuck has a default reputation

heya stonemill, make an army outa your units, then put them back into your base, whabam, they should hopefully be fixed.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:03 PM
DoF Moderator

Okay, about skill points problem, try this (as Daniel already explained) - create an army consisted of units that are affected with mentioned bug/glitch. After you created army, move them back to your home city. Maybe this will work, since that helped to some players with same issue
Old 04-10-2013, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonzi View Post
Okay, about skill points problem, try this (as Daniel already explained) - create an army consisted of units that are affected with mentioned bug/glitch. After you created army, move them back to your home city. Maybe this will work, since that helped to some players with same issue
Ok, after doing some science myself. I restarted the game and it fixed the tower issue. Everything there is functioning the way it should.

BUT ... the soldier units were moved to an army and used in view mode, then returned to the city. While outside the city they regained all stats. When returned to the city they LOST all stats. Any new units put into the city have the same issue.

I still would appreciate having a dev look at my city and investigating why it is resetting my stats.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:01 AM
DoF Moderator

They will look into issue, ofcourse. This is just a temporary solution that helped to other players. They created army with affected units, then moved back that units to home town, and stats were fixed
Old 04-11-2013, 02:00 PM

crazymax has a default reputation

I had the same issue but I fixed it by moving them to army then go exploring into the wild and going to fight some ogres and it then brought the points back but I had to relocate them again.

Hope this fixes for you.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:20 PM

DanielLuck has a default reputation

ive noticed, it seems, if you put the units, into the view in the world map thing where theres enemies, they will be fine, then, if you put them back into base, they will be screwed,

this seems to happen on an off, what you need to do is, make them into an army, then DIRECTLY put them back, dont bother moving them, then seeing them on the map, cos you will get same result

in other words, make an army out of them from your base, then just immediately slap them back into the base, should work.