Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Enemy army walked through closed gate - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Technical Support
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-07-2013, 04:19 PM

Gasuraki has a default reputation
Default Enemy army walked through closed gate

So finally had a battle where the game did not crash and got destroyed cause of what i can only figure is some sort of glitch. I was sitting in my city with all my archers on my walls and then the enemy army which was made up of only Calvary charged right into the center of my city then started attacking my workers. Half of his men made it through the other half did not but the fact was that was more then enough to kill off all the guys in my city. Just a heads up they the gates need to be looked into because if someone can just glitch through them it kinda serves no purpose even having them. I also think the guy knew what he was doing because he charged then pulled back, then charged again and on the third charge he went through the gate. I dont care that I have a loss or that i lost units i just want to get this looked into and fixed.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:25 PM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

I suppose you checked all your gates and they were closed

Also, i'm sure DEVs will take a look at it and fix it
Old 04-07-2013, 04:35 PM

Ithilieninho has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasuraki View Post
So finally had a battle where the game did not crash and got destroyed cause of what i can only figure is some sort of glitch. I was sitting in my city with all my archers on my walls and then the enemy army which was made up of only Calvary charged right into the center of my city then started attacking my workers. Half of his men made it through the other half did not but the fact was that was more then enough to kill off all the guys in my city. Just a heads up they the gates need to be looked into because if someone can just glitch through them it kinda serves no purpose even having them. I also think the guy knew what he was doing because he charged then pulled back, then charged again and on the third charge he went through the gate. I dont care that I have a loss or that i lost units i just want to get this looked into and fixed.
I had something similar happening in a quest related siege. The enemy were able to climb one of the walls even after their treants were dead.
Old 04-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Human Sect:
Peasant

Emeric has a default reputation

I had a similar experience this morning when I was besieged by elves.
Old 04-07-2013, 05:31 PM

bandor has a default reputation

on numerous npc sieges I have done my character have walked right through palisades. I've had PvP enemies walk through the part of the wall right next to a closed gate on a few occasions as well.