Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

So is this game worth? - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Game Balance Designer, QA

vicious666 has a default reputation

2003 a small group of ppl in iceland got a dream an idea of a space sandbox game they created eve online, i played it since 2004, it was full of bug, they where a small team with a dream no money and a lot of ideas, i still play eve online now after 10 years, supported them, reported bugs and writed suggestion now they have 700k subrscribers , they are making another game called dust , linked to eve etc,

MMORTS WORLD ARE POOR, MAJORITY OF MMORTS ARE A FAIL THIS IS THE FIRST I SEE THAT NEED JUST TO BE "POLISHED" WITH SOME SUPPORT FROM HIS COMMUNITY AND SOME IDEAS/SUGGESTIONS

I play dof since 2010 and instead quit, i sent to the dev something like 100+ private messages with bug reports suggestion and fix, and guess? right now in the last 10 patch there is at list 40-50% of my suggestions and bug fixes. So i feel like DoF is growing also thx to my support.
Just for say i dont even buy dof becouse the dev after the beta GIFTED ME my dof key for my support

Now i am a moderator and i will help this game to grow even more, or i can be like you whine and quit after 1 week, i can understand your reaction but only if the devs not listen or answer you, i can insure you that every bug i reported got fixed, sometimes it needed some time becouse they not have 100 ppl working on it, BUT THEY FIXED IT.
So be propositive and supportive. QQ is useless

Reverie is a small house, that listen players, answer players, not censor anything even in theyr main forum, find me something similar around (i know only eve online) and i play online since 1997( ultima online) and played and tryed more than 100 mmo, and majority of software house make theyr fix purely based on theyr devs, and rarely listen the players.
Try open a critic like that in wow forum or swtor or , you will find yourself BANNED in less than 30 minutes, and for sure no answer.

SO THIS IS MY DOF EXPERIENCE in 2 years

ps: For any loss of crowns gold units time etc, the MOD team will refund you direcly in game, directly in chat, no other game in the mmo world have such direct support team, even eve online who have a very good petition system sometimes takes days to answer even to the minimum question, here you have a direct LIVE SUPPORT IN GAME

Last edited by vicious666 : 04-06-2013 at 10:37 AM.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:55 AM

Zyfer has a default reputation

i think he wants some fluoride with his cheese and whine too, seems like he has gotten alot of that aswell. There is no use for players like this, you see them whining like this over a beta or an alpha even, they just need to find singleplayer games really, that is all.