Epic giveaway still going on? - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > New Player Help
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 05:11 PM
DoF Moderator

ZvonimirG is on a good road to success

Quote:
Originally Posted by shello247 View Post
I know that it is'nt punishment per say...but youknow that feeling when you spend money on something at one store.....then walk a little down the road and see the exact same thing for a better value, and think to yourself...holy ****!!! If only i had known.

Automatically you feel a bit of resentment for the first store...and a bit of regret. That's what he's speaking about. Not punishment per say. But we get the jist.

And this is sooo easy to fix........lol, Reverie, we don't know you. But if you are trying to build a community, treat us fairly.

It is in the small actions which define character.
I understand what he wants to say, but saying this is a punishment is way out of line.

And guys from Reverie are so far best and most involved DEVs i have seen so far.
Old 04-04-2013, 09:48 PM

Suppoko has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonzi View Post
I understand what he wants to say, but saying this is a punishment is way out of line.

And guys from Reverie are so far best and most involved DEVs i have seen so far.
Look man you knew what I was trying to say let's not get hung up on somantics about word sel;ection and I was in game today when a mod gave away 120 influence twice to the person that could type the fastest so this is a TERRIBLY easy fix and they are clearly involved I never once said otherwise.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:05 AM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

Steam has definitely brought us a lot of players, there's no denying that. We've gone from 10 to 30 players online to about 300 to 800 online with thousands of new players registering.

As a thank you to those who supported us in greenlight and bought early on Steam, we launched with a 25% off sale.

However, we won't see any of the money from Steam until the end of May/start of June. The only money we'll get for the next two months is from those who buy directly from us, so to encourage that without taking too many sales from Steam (who deserve their cut) we offer bonuses in our store.

Other bonuses, like the friend referral bonus, apply whether you by from us, Steam or any other retailer.

We may also offer other bonuses and rewards in the future. We will no doubt be involved in some of the Sales on Steam as well.